Closed

Sync P910i with multiple Calendar folders in outlook

Last response: in Brands
September 19, 2004 7:17:11 PM

Hi

I hope someone can help me with a problem

I use Outlook 2003 and have on private Calendar folder and one public.
What I would like to do is to let the syncronization app for the p910
to sync both calendars form my outlook to my phone.

I contacted SE and they told me that PC suite doesnt support such a
feature so my question is if someone knows of any other app for
syncronizing or if there is another way of solving it.

thanks
camilo
March 9, 2011 4:23:13 AM

This topic has been closed by Buwish