Closed

Sync P910i with multiple Calendar folders in outlook

Hi

I hope someone can help me with a problem

I use Outlook 2003 and have on private Calendar folder and one public.
What I would like to do is to let the syncronization app for the p910
to sync both calendars form my outlook to my phone.

I contacted SE and they told me that PC suite doesnt support such a
feature so my question is if someone knows of any other app for
syncronizing or if there is another way of solving it.

thanks
camilo
2 answers Last reply
More about sync p910i multiple calendar folders outlook
  1. I'm using this workaround, and solve my problem with multiple calendars:

    http://outlookall2one.blogspot.com/2011/03/outlookall2one-beta1.html
  2. This topic has been closed by Buwish

Ericsson Outlook Outlook 2003