19" Screen Review

muff

Distinguished
Mar 6, 2002
Hello all,

I am going to be buying a 19" LCD screen in December hopefully. Does anyone close to the TH team know if Toms Hardware is going to be doing a round up between then and now?

I want this for games playing primarily, so alternatively does anyone have any recommendations? I understand from the last 19" article there should be a new bunch of monitors coming out around about now...

Thanks,

muff

<A HREF="http://www.zencore.biz/grid.pl?ref=muff" target="_new">Are you fighting Cancer with your spare cycles? Why not?</A>

silverpig

Splendid
Dec 31, 2007
Check over at Anandtech.com. They just did a little review there of the new dell FP display. Really, that dell is the only monitor you should really be considering right now if you are into games as it's got a response time of 16 ms. Most other LCDs are in the 25 ms range and blur way too much to look good in games. The 16 ms response time is very good, and while it still blurs a bit in games, it's not as noticable as a 25 ms monitor.

Some day I'll be rich and famous for inventing a device that allows you to stab people in the face over the internet.