4dtv timer issue

Last response: in Home Theatre Legacy
Share
March 14, 2005 10:38:13 PM

I am having a problem using timers on the model 922 4dtv receiver.
It seems whenever I have a timer set that moves the dish and changes
the channel, everything works just fine. But when I have a timer set
that only requires a channel change, that is the dish is already on
the correct satellite, it wont change the channel. The timer turns on
the receiver, but the receiver remains on whatever channel it was on
when it was turned off.

Anyone else experience this with timers?

Thanks

Harold

More about : 4dtv timer issue

Anonymous
March 14, 2005 10:38:14 PM

I have found out if you leave the receiver on it will change channels

!