Minigolf for K700i

Tags:
Last response: in Brands
September 26, 2004 10:58:49 AM

I just swapped my T630 for this beauty but can't find my favourite time
waster anywhere. Any ideas please?

Thanks

Ted

More about : minigolf k700i

Anonymous
September 26, 2004 10:58:50 AM

Try http://se.trg.ru/
You'll find it and many, many more games there.

CU

"Ted Rogers" <ted@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>I just swapped my T630 for this beauty but can't find my favourite time
>waster anywhere. Any ideas please?
>
> Thanks
>
> Ted

September 26, 2004 3:27:09 PM

"Ted Rogers" <ted@hotmail.com> skrev i meddelandet
>I just swapped my T630 for this beauty but can't find my favourite time
>waster anywhere. Any ideas please?
>
> Thanks

You can download it free from wap.sonyericsson.com

> Ted

Anonymous
September 27, 2004 11:19:16 PM

can get proper hi-res k700i version here:

http://briefcase.pathfinder.gr/contentsl/DidimosGR/2428...

!