Minigolf for K700i

I just swapped my T630 for this beauty but can't find my favourite time
waster anywhere. Any ideas please?

Thanks

Ted
3 answers Last reply
More about minigolf k700i

    Try http://se.trg.ru/
    You'll find it and many, many more games there.

    CU

    "Ted Rogers" <ted@hotmail.com> skrev i meddelandet
    >I just swapped my T630 for this beauty but can't find my favourite time
    >waster anywhere. Any ideas please?
    >
    > Thanks

    You can download it free from wap.sonyericsson.com

    > Ted

    can get proper hi-res k700i version here:

    http://briefcase.pathfinder.gr/contentsl/DidimosGR/24286

    "Cellular Unlocker" <cellularunlocker@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Try http://se.trg.ru/
    > You'll find it and many, many more games there.
    >
    > CU
    >
    > "Ted Rogers" <ted@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > >I just swapped my T630 for this beauty but can't find my favourite time
    > >waster anywhere. Any ideas please?
    > >
    > > Thanks
    > >
    > > Ted

Ericsson