Newbie to multimedia mobile/cell phone

Tags:
Last response: in Brands
Share
September 27, 2004 2:36:07 AM

Hi all!

Just got the T630 and works great! I'm trying to find a way for it to
transfer data to and from my computer and the manual doesn't seem to mention
any particular cable (serial/USB) for this phone. I did a quick search on
the internet and there exists, apparently a USB cable for data
transmission - doesn'r say what kind of data transmission, ie, ring tones?
wall paper? Everything?! The last being the most likely (with appropriate
software I guess).

Would be grateful if anyone could help with my queries :)

1. SO does this cable exist? (I prefer not to use Bluetooth)
2. If it does exist, can I use it to transfer my *own* midi/picture files
onto my phone?
3. What software should I use for doing those mentioned in 2. ?

Thank you very very much!! :D
Anonymous
September 27, 2004 4:26:38 AM

InfraRed+ WinXP will do!

Bye!

Mario

"888" <UAC@marstation.mars.com> wrote in message
> Hi all!
>
> Just got the T630 and works great! I'm trying to find a way for it to
> transfer data to and from my computer and the manual doesn't seem to
mention
> any particular cable (serial/USB) for this phone. I did a quick search on
> the internet and there exists, apparently a USB cable for data
> transmission - doesn'r say what kind of data transmission, ie, ring tones?
> wall paper? Everything?! The last being the most likely (with appropriate
> software I guess).
>
> Would be grateful if anyone could help with my queries :)
>
> 1. SO does this cable exist? (I prefer not to use Bluetooth)
> 2. If it does exist, can I use it to transfer my *own* midi/picture files
> onto my phone?
> 3. What software should I use for doing those mentioned in 2. ?
>
> Thank you very very much!! :D

September 27, 2004 6:14:08 PM

"Kinggo" <mtadic@inet.hrREMOVE> wrote in message
> InfraRed+ WinXP will do!
>
> Bye!

Got WinXP, what InfraRed device should I use then?
!