Newbie to multimedia mobile/cell phone

Hi all!

Just got the T630 and works great! I'm trying to find a way for it to
transfer data to and from my computer and the manual doesn't seem to mention
any particular cable (serial/USB) for this phone. I did a quick search on
the internet and there exists, apparently a USB cable for data
transmission - doesn'r say what kind of data transmission, ie, ring tones?
wall paper? Everything?! The last being the most likely (with appropriate
software I guess).

Would be grateful if anyone could help with my queries :)

1. SO does this cable exist? (I prefer not to use Bluetooth)
2. If it does exist, can I use it to transfer my *own* midi/picture files
onto my phone?
3. What software should I use for doing those mentioned in 2. ?

Thank you very very much!! :D
2 answers Last reply
More about newbie multimedia mobile cell phone

    InfraRed+ WinXP will do!

    Bye!

    Mario

    "Kinggo" <mtadic@inet.hrREMOVE> wrote in message
    > InfraRed+ WinXP will do!
    >
    > Bye!

    Got WinXP, what InfraRed device should I use then?

Ericsson