T630 or K700i

Tags:
Last response: in Brands
September 28, 2004 12:15:35 PM

The price difference between these two (here in my area) is pretty
huge. The cost of K700i is a third more than the T630. Are the
difference in features between these two is enough to go for the
pricier K700i?

2 K700i features I won't need are radio and videoclip.
K700i bigger view screen is very appealing to me.
Could anyone tell me if the camera on the K700i is the same as T630?

Other than the above, I don't know what other major difference is
between the two.

More about : t630 k700i

Anonymous
September 28, 2004 10:52:38 PM

On Tue, 28 Sep 2004 08:15:35 -0700, Chromallly wrote:

> The price difference between these two (here in my area) is pretty
> huge. The cost of K700i is a third more than the T630. Are the
> difference in features between these two is enough to go for the
> pricier K700i?
>
> 2 K700i features I won't need are radio and videoclip.

K700i also plays MP3s.

> K700i bigger view screen is very appealing to me.

K700i has a higher rez. better definition screen, but it's overall
physical size is similar to the t630.

> Could anyone tell me if the camera on the K700i is the same as T630?

Camera is higher rez. 640x480(VGA), t630 is 352x288(CIF)

> Other than the above, I don't know what other major difference is
> between the two.

Battery life is reported not to be very good with the k700i, seems to be
OK with the t630.

--
Michael Turner

Email (ROT13)