How to change cover on t637

I'd like to replace the housing on my t637 as mine is getting a bit beat up.
I've ordered a new OEM full cover, but I've been unable to find clear
instructions on how to actually swap the housings. Removing the antenna
cover seems especially murky. I do have a T6 driver, but beyond that, I'd
welcome any tips and pointers you folks can give me.
-- Cary
2 answers Last reply
More about change cover t637

    You have to slide the antenna cover UP
    you have to press very hard down and up
    you can also try to put a small flat tip on the left of the Camera

    below is a link for the 616 I used the information and it worked on my 637
    the antenna cover is very tuff I thought I was going to break it then it pop
    up

    try to avoid any dust than can get betwen the screen and the housing glass

    http://www.howardforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=173273&highlight=t616+housing"Cary" <cary@comcast.net> wrote in messagenews:55WdnVpsV7GxOsTcRVn-tw@comcast.com...> I'd like to replace the housing on my t637 as mine is getting a bit beatup. I've ordered a new OEM full cover, but I've been unable to find clearinstructions on how to actually swap the housings. Removing the antennacover seems especially murky. I do have a T6 driver, but beyond that, I'dwelcome any tips and pointers you folks can give me.> -- Cary>

    Thanks, EL. The illustrations are excellent and your advice will be
    helpful.
    --Cary.

    "EL" <el12@operamail.com> wrote in message
    > You have to slide the antenna cover UP
    > you have to press very hard down and up
    > you can also try to put a small flat tip on the left of the Camera
    >
    > below is a link for the 616 I used the information and it worked on my 637
    > the antenna cover is very tuff I thought I was going to break it then it
    > pop up
    >
    > try to avoid any dust than can get betwen the screen and the housing glass
    >
    > http://www.howardforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=173273&highlight=t616+housing"Cary"
    > <cary@comcast.net> wrote in
    > messagenews:55WdnVpsV7GxOsTcRVn-tw@comcast.com...> I'd like to replace the
    > housing on my t637 as mine is getting a bit beatup. I've ordered a new OEM
    > full cover, but I've been unable to find clearinstructions on how to
    > actually swap the housings. Removing the antennacover seems especially
    > murky. I do have a T6 driver, but beyond that, I'dwelcome any tips and
    > pointers you folks can give me.> -- Cary>

Ericsson