How to change cover on t637

Tags:
Last response: in Brands
September 28, 2004 6:01:58 PM

I'd like to replace the housing on my t637 as mine is getting a bit beat up.
I've ordered a new OEM full cover, but I've been unable to find clear
instructions on how to actually swap the housings. Removing the antenna
cover seems especially murky. I do have a T6 driver, but beyond that, I'd
welcome any tips and pointers you folks can give me.
-- Cary

More about : change cover t637

Anonymous
September 28, 2004 8:48:27 PM

You have to slide the antenna cover UP
you have to press very hard down and up
you can also try to put a small flat tip on the left of the Camera

below is a link for the 616 I used the information and it worked on my 637
the antenna cover is very tuff I thought I was going to break it then it pop
up

try to avoid any dust than can get betwen the screen and the housing glass

http://www.howardforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=..."Cary" <cary@comcast.net> wrote in messagenews:55WdnVpsV7GxOsTcRVn-tw@comcast.com...> I'd like to replace the housing on my t637 as mine is getting a bit beatup. I've ordered a new OEM full cover, but I've been unable to find clearinstructions on how to actually swap the housings. Removing the antennacover seems especially murky. I do have a T6 driver, but beyond that, I'dwelcome any tips and pointers you folks can give me.> -- Cary>
Anonymous
September 29, 2004 1:13:51 AM

Thanks, EL. The illustrations are excellent and your advice will be
helpful.
--Cary.

!