Horror Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dirtman73

Distinguished
Sep 11, 2009
Agreed on The Exorcist. With The Thing coming in a close second. Followed by Audition. Hell, I could list a hundred other horror movies that I consider favorites, but I won't waste your time.

easterette

Distinguished
Jul 23, 2008
I hate horror movies, per se, and can't figure out why people go to most of them. However, that said, I recently saw Sweeney Todd again, and can't figure out why horror fans don't go to movies like that, which are horrific but are also high quality.

isamuelson

Distinguished
Phantasm - all four of them

BOY!!!!
phantasm.jpg

tb_docubit

Distinguished
Jun 16, 2010
I like Drag Me to Hell as in the best horror movies, it keeps the audience on the edge of hysteria throughout, so that every thump sets the heart racing and every joke earns a slightly out-of-control laugh.

myrtaceae199

Distinguished
Jun 24, 2010
Yesterday I watched Sorority Row, it was very nice suspense movie. Josh Stolberg is good writer and always writes quality movies. The character of Briana Evigan was amazing

ChristinArlene

Distinguished
Oct 31, 2011
I really love horror movies it’s very thrilling to watch and my all time favorite movie is The ‘Evil Dead’ it’s a fantastic one.

MishelWalter

Distinguished
Oct 31, 2011
Yes, I am interest in horror movies and I used to watch horror movies at my leisure time and “house of wax” was my favourite horror movie and i really enjoyed the excitements of this movie.

NickSam2011

Distinguished
Nov 1, 2011
Most of horror movies are really entertaining. The older ones, Halloween, Friday the 13th and Evil Dead are some of my picks, though horror is not my favorite genre.

Status
Not open for further replies.