Bluetooth control of laptop from phone

Does anyone know of a piece of software that definately can control a
presentation on a laptop from a SE/// P900 please?

Win XP Pro sp1a, IOGear USB Bluetooth card

thanks

Jamie

ps I've tried BTControl from MEER and that will do FileTransfer to / from
the pc - phone. I can also do Internet access from pc through phone OK with
this software, however I can't get it to use the Bluetooth serial port which
it appears this software requires for keypad clicks from phone to map to
presentation keys when in laptop presentation Apps like Powerpoint

More about bluetooth control laptop phone

    This work with my T637

    Go get this software MUST HAVE forSony Ericsson
    FMA
    http://fma.sourceforge.net/

    On Fri, 01 Oct 2004 15:09:24 +0000, Jamie Tracey wrote:

    > Does anyone know of a piece of software that definately can control a
    > presentation on a laptop from a SE/// P900 please?

    Why ?

    > Win XP Pro sp1a, IOGear USB Bluetooth card
    >
    > thanks
    >
    > Jamie
    >
    > ps I've tried BTControl from MEER and that will do FileTransfer to / from
    > the pc - phone. I can also do Internet access from pc through phone OK with
    > this software, however I can't get it to use the Bluetooth serial port which
    > it appears this software requires for keypad clicks from phone to map to
    > presentation keys when in laptop presentation Apps like Powerpoint

    Much easier just to use a cordless keyboard and mouse.

    --
    Michael Turner

    Email (ROT13)

    zvxr.gheare1963@grfpb.arg

    "michael turner" <zvxr.gheare1963@grfpb.arg> wrote in message
    SNIP

    > Much easier just to use a cordless keyboard and mouse.
    >
    > --
    > Michael Turner
    > Email (ROT13)
    > zvxr.gheare1963@grfpb.arg

    Not really. Ever try to use a keyboard or mouse while standing up giving a
    presentation? A BT phone as a remote to operate the slide show is ideal.

    TC

    Ideal show off !!!
    they will pay more attention to your phone that the slide show
    why not just do an Ericsson slide show

    "Tony Clark" <curiousgeorge1964@hotmail.com> wrote in message

    > "michael turner" <zvxr.gheare1963@grfpb.arg> wrote in message
    > SNIP
    >
    >> Much easier just to use a cordless keyboard and mouse.
    >>
    >> --
    >> Michael Turner
    >> Email (ROT13)
    >> zvxr.gheare1963@grfpb.arg
    >
    > Not really. Ever try to use a keyboard or mouse while standing up giving a
    > presentation? A BT phone as a remote to operate the slide show is ideal.
    >
    > TC

    My wireless mouse only has a range of about 5 feet.

    The participants needn't see the phone. I guess I'll have to leave you to do
    the SE/// presentation presumably walking back to get within wireless range
    of the PC ;-)

    Jamie

Ericsson Laptops Phones Bluetooth Software