**New Unlocked Sony Ericsson P900**

Last response: in Brands
October 2, 2004 10:14:34 AM

Price of this information is ONLY 1$.Price of this information is ONLY
1$.
Price of this information is ONLY 1$.Price of this information is ONLY
1$.

Attention: You are bidding on an information how to get this product
for AMAZINGLY LOW PRICE of $35!!

NOT THE ACTUAL PHONE !!!

RETAIL PRICE FOR THIS PHONE IS 750$ BUT YOU CAN GET IT NOW FOR ONLY
35$.

I will provide you with the link to a site where you will have to
register and pay the 35$ fee. With this fee you will buy antenna
booster and get any selected product as free gift.

This link is one of the latest and has one of the shortest waiting
list !!!

On the link I sell you can buy many high tech products like the
Motorola V300, Samsung E700, Nokia N-Gage, Sony Ericsson P900, Sony
Ericsson Z1010,Sony Ericsson T630, Xbox, PS2 and many others.

The company that owns this site will ship products to any country.

Please read everything and understood before bidding because I am not
held responsible for you misunderstanding what I am selling. There are
no refunds so think carefully before you bid.

Take this great opportunity and get many high tech products for just
35$.

Contact me if you have any question: magnumelectronics@yahoo.com

I only accept Paypal.

Happy bidding.

Product description:

First impression: the sleek and sophisticated design. Look further,
and you will find a lot of power and smartness beneath that handsome
exterior. Video camera, PDA functionality, a 65K display, great
gaming... the P900 is the perfect work companion. And it's not bad for
play, either. Still pictures and video - the P900 does both. Share
your video clips and images with your friends via email or MMS. Or
just save them in your P900 - with up to 16MB of user memory plus the
32MB Memory Stick Duo™ storage media, you've got plenty of
space. Your images and your imagination: the P900 is a great tool for
making the most of both. Think of mobile entertainment, and you think
of games. The P900 is all set to give you a new gaming experience over
and over again. And when winning a game is no longer a challenge, just
download a new one. To bring even more entertainment punch to your
phone, the P900 comes with an MP3 audio player and polyphonic
ringtones. And because the P900 runs on Symbian OS, it is open for
third party applications. Install and run the programs that fit your
needs.

Tri-band
UIQ 2.1 platform
C++and Java&153; SDKs
Symbian OS v7.0
SMS
MMS
High speed data communications using GPRS
Large TFT touchscreen with 208 x 320 pixels (open flip) or 208 x 208
pixels (closed flip)
65K colours
Built-in stylus for touchscreen operation
5-way Jog Dial Keypad
Personal Organiser incorporating Contacts, Calendar, Tasks, Written
and Sound recorder
Document viewers for email attachments and downloaded files
Integrated digital camera for still pictures and video clip recording
Video playback
Audio player including MP3 Music Player
Web and WAP browsing
Bluetooth
Infrared
SyncML,
USB
Outlook and Lotus v2
Gaming with widescreen and sound capabilities
Support for TTY devices
Memory Stick® Duo™ Slot - up to 128 Mb removable memory

Price of this information is ONLY 1$.Price of this information is ONLY
1$.
Price of this information is ONLY 1$.Price of this information is ONLY
1$.
Price of this information is ONLY 1$.Price of this information is ONLY
1$.Price of this information is ONLY 1$.Price of this information is
ONLY 1$.
Anonymous
October 3, 2004 3:09:41 PM

> Attention: You are bidding on an information how to get this product
> for AMAZINGLY LOW PRICE of $35!!
>

> RETAIL PRICE FOR THIS PHONE IS 750$ BUT YOU CAN GET IT NOW FOR ONLY
> 35$.
>
> I will provide you with the link to a site where you will have to
> register and pay the 35$ fee... bla, bla, bla....

If that's true, why don't you buy a bunch of them at $35 and re-sell
them at $750 and make huge profit, instead getting only $1 for telling
us link?
Anonymous
October 4, 2004 3:52:18 AM

Winston's Bogie <Spam@spam.spam> wrote in message news:<BD865AA5.48753%Spam@spam.spam>...
> in article 138a2fd7.0410020514.7068e57@posting.google.com, magnumelectronics
> at magnumelectronics@yahoo.com wrote on 02-10-2004 14:14:
>
> > Attention: You are bidding on an information how to get this product
> > for AMAZINGLY LOW PRICE of $35!!

Sure I will buy one...
Lets Do the UPS C.O.D LOL....
October 4, 2004 8:37:25 PM

On Mon, 4 Oct 2004, at 00:40:54 [GMT +0000 (UTC)] (10:40:54 Monday, 4
October 2004 where I live) "Winston's Bogie" wrote:

> I could quite happily kick him in the balls.

Trouble is, he might enjoy it.

--
"There's so much pollution in the air now that if it weren't for our lungs there'd be no place to put it all."
Anonymous

"John Phillips" <flatulentdingo@deadspam.com> skrev i meddelandet
> On Mon, 4 Oct 2004, at 00:40:54 [GMT +0000 (UTC)] (10:40:54 Monday, 4
> October 2004 where I live) "Winston's Bogie" wrote:
>
> > I could quite happily kick him in the balls.
>
> Trouble is, he might enjoy it.

What makes you think he has any?
!