Sony ericsson

Last response: in Brands
October 3, 2004 4:24:56 AM

Is there a program like Oxygen available for Sony Ericssons.(k700i)
I would like to sync with my computer but only have a data cable.

More about : sony ericsson

Anonymous
October 3, 2004 6:22:15 AM

On Sun, 03 Oct 2004 00:24:56 +0000, NODULE wrote:

> Is there a program like Oxygen available for Sony Ericssons.(k700i)
> I would like to sync with my computer but only have a data cable.

http://fma.sourceforge.net/

Far better than OPM, it's free and GPL'd.

--
Michael Turner

Email (ROT13)

zvxr.gheare1963@grfpb.arg
Anonymous
October 12, 2004 11:10:47 PM

On other hand, OPM has absolutely free trial version, which allows to make
basic synchronization. In fact, you need full version only for professional
use and free trial is quite enough for personal use in most cases.

However, our software supports phonebook bi-directional synchronization with
MS Outlooks, Lotus Notes, Windows Address book, .VCF and MS Excel and
phonebook export to RTF, HTML and XML format, so there shouldn't be any
problems with phonebook transfer from SonyEricsson P900 or P800 to K700i.

So, in fact, our software helps to synchronize data not only with officially
supported models, as it supports most of general data standards.

Best regards!
Maxim Vyalkov maxv@opm-2.com
Oxygen Software technical support senior engineer

Hello, michael turner!
You wrote in conference alt.cellular.ericsson on Sun, 03 Oct 2004 02:22:15
+0100 from address zvxr.gheare1963@grfpb.arg:

mt> On Sun, 03 Oct 2004 00:24:56 +0000, NODULE wrote:

>> Is there a program like Oxygen available for Sony Ericssons.(k700i)
>> I would like to sync with my computer but only have a data cable.

mt> http://fma.sourceforge.net/

mt> Far better than OPM, it's free and GPL'd.
!