Sony ericsson

Is there a program like Oxygen available for Sony Ericssons.(k700i)
I would like to sync with my computer but only have a data cable.
2 answers Last reply
More about sony ericsson

    On Sun, 03 Oct 2004 00:24:56 +0000, NODULE wrote:

    > Is there a program like Oxygen available for Sony Ericssons.(k700i)
    > I would like to sync with my computer but only have a data cable.

    http://fma.sourceforge.net/

    Far better than OPM, it's free and GPL'd.

    --
    Michael Turner

    Email (ROT13)

    zvxr.gheare1963@grfpb.arg

    On other hand, OPM has absolutely free trial version, which allows to make
    basic synchronization. In fact, you need full version only for professional
    use and free trial is quite enough for personal use in most cases.

    However, our software supports phonebook bi-directional synchronization with
    MS Outlooks, Lotus Notes, Windows Address book, .VCF and MS Excel and
    phonebook export to RTF, HTML and XML format, so there shouldn't be any
    problems with phonebook transfer from SonyEricsson P900 or P800 to K700i.

    So, in fact, our software helps to synchronize data not only with officially
    supported models, as it supports most of general data standards.

    Best regards!
    Maxim Vyalkov maxv@opm-2.com
    Oxygen Software technical support senior engineer

    Hello, michael turner!
    You wrote in conference alt.cellular.ericsson on Sun, 03 Oct 2004 02:22:15
    +0100 from address zvxr.gheare1963@grfpb.arg:

    mt> On Sun, 03 Oct 2004 00:24:56 +0000, NODULE wrote:

    >> Is there a program like Oxygen available for Sony Ericssons.(k700i)
    >> I would like to sync with my computer but only have a data cable.

    mt> http://fma.sourceforge.net/

    mt> Far better than OPM, it's free and GPL'd.

Ericsson Computers Sony Ericsson