Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

adress book T610, T630

Last response: in Brands
Share
Anonymous
October 4, 2004 12:38:49 AM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.ericsson (More info?)

I am considering to buy either the T610 or T630. Is there any chance to
add postal adresses to the adress book, e.g. by new firmware or
additional software?

More about : adress book t610 t630

Anonymous
October 4, 2004 11:35:02 AM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.ericsson (More info?)

On Sun, 03 Oct 2004 20:38:49 +0200, Marcel Tegener wrote:

> I am considering to buy either the T610 or T630. Is there any chance to
> add postal adresses to the adress book, e.g. by new firmware or
> additional software?

Nope.

You want that sort of PDA functionality ? Get yourself something like a
p800 or p900.

--
Michael Turner

Email (ROT13)

zvxr.gheare1963@grfpb.arg
Anonymous
October 4, 2004 6:20:52 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.ericsson (More info?)

michael turner <zvxr.gheare1963@grfpb.arg> wrote:

> On Sun, 03 Oct 2004 20:38:49 +0200, Marcel Tegener wrote:
>
> > I am considering to buy either the T610 or T630. Is there any chance to
> > add postal adresses to the adress book, e.g. by new firmware or
> > additional software?
>
> Nope.
>
> You want that sort of PDA functionality ? Get yourself something like a
> p800 or p900.

Thanks for the info.
(Even though I am a little disappointed by Ericsson - even my 5 years
old siemens s45 can save postal adresses....)
Anonymous
October 5, 2004 5:14:46 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.ericsson (More info?)

Marcel Tegener wrote on 04 okt 2004 in alt.cellular.ericsson:

> michael turner <zvxr.gheare1963@grfpb.arg> wrote:
>
>> On Sun, 03 Oct 2004 20:38:49 +0200, Marcel Tegener wrote:
>>
>> > I am considering to buy either the T610 or T630. Is there any
>> > chance to add postal adresses to the adress book, e.g. by new
>> > firmware or additional software?
>>
>> Nope.
>>
>> You want that sort of PDA functionality ? Get yourself something like
>> a p800 or p900.
>
> Thanks for the info.
> (Even though I am a little disappointed by Ericsson - even my 5 years
> old siemens s45 can save postal adresses....)
>

T610 can have the postal adress in the last field of the address book entry
as text. I do not know the name given to it in the English version.

--
Evertjan.
The Netherlands.
(Please change the x'es to dots in my emailaddress,
but let us keep the discussions in the newsgroup)
!