Tent XO clock for Marantz KI Sig

Last response: in Home Audio
April 15, 2005 1:58:09 AM

Hi

Intend to modify my CD player Marantz KI Signature with XO tent clock. Will
there be improvements? Please advise if you have the experience
Thank You

Regards
Audiohifi

More about : tent clock marantz sig

Anonymous
April 15, 2005 2:27:57 AM

A S Goh wrote:
> Hi
>
> Intend to modify my CD player Marantz KI Signature with XO tent clock. Will
> there be improvements? Please advise if you have the experience
> Thank You
>
> Regards
> Audiohifi

After modified my CD player by replacing the 11.2896Mhz clock, I can
only described as: It's like 2 more bits of resolution were added.

However, I built my own clock.
Anonymous
April 15, 2005 11:58:58 PM

Hi

Forgot to mention that my marantz is 63 KI sig
Two more bits, how much improvements is that, sorry I cannot really imagine.
Perhaps you wish to elaborate a bit

Thank you

!