GAC new location?

Last response: in Home Theatre Legacy
July 18, 2005 1:25:40 PM

I just changed over my old GI2400R receiver for a 4dtv and got it all
running. I see on C3-810 that GAC has changed satellites. Anyone know
where it changed too?

Cheers,
Lawrence

More about : gac location

Anonymous
July 18, 2005 11:32:15 PM

NPS (National Programming Service) told me that they are not actually
changing satellites despite what the warning screen indicates.
However,they are REMAPPING to a new frequency on the same satellite.They
could not provide details as to when this will be completed however.
!