RAR files

I have downloaded some RAR files to my pc. have tried to download them to my
P900 but neither the P900 nor my pc will recognise the files. Anyone give me
any advice on getting them recognised.
TIA
Alan
2 answers Last reply
More about files

    On Mon, 04 Oct 2004 20:38:40 +0000, Alan wrote:

    > I have downloaded some RAR files to my pc. have tried to download them to
    > my P900 but neither the P900 nor my pc will recognise the files. Anyone
    > give me any advice on getting them recognised. TIA
    > Alan

    They're compressed files, like ZIP.
    http://www.rarlab.com/

    --
    Michael Turner

    Email (ROT13)

    zvxr.gheare1963@grfpb.arg

    "michael turner" <zvxr.gheare1963@grfpb.arg> wrote in message
    > On Mon, 04 Oct 2004 20:38:40 +0000, Alan wrote:
    >
    > > I have downloaded some RAR files to my pc. have tried to download them
    > > my P900 but neither the P900 nor my pc will recognise the files. Anyone
    > > give me any advice on getting them recognised. TIA
    > > Alan
    >
    > They're compressed files, like ZIP.
    > http://www.rarlab.com/
    >
    > --
    > Michael Turner
    > Email (ROT13)
    > zvxr.gheare1963@grfpb.arg

    Many thanks Michael, Understood, and everything working smoothly now.
    Regards
    Alan

Ericsson Download