RAR files

Last response: in Brands
Share
October 5, 2004 12:38:40 AM

I have downloaded some RAR files to my pc. have tried to download them to my
P900 but neither the P900 nor my pc will recognise the files. Anyone give me
any advice on getting them recognised.
TIA
Alan

More about : rar files

Anonymous
October 5, 2004 8:37:26 PM

On Mon, 04 Oct 2004 20:38:40 +0000, Alan wrote:

> I have downloaded some RAR files to my pc. have tried to download them to
> my P900 but neither the P900 nor my pc will recognise the files. Anyone
> give me any advice on getting them recognised. TIA
> Alan

They're compressed files, like ZIP.
http://www.rarlab.com/

--
Michael Turner

Email (ROT13)

zvxr.gheare1963@grfpb.arg
October 6, 2004 1:02:18 AM

"michael turner" <zvxr.gheare1963@grfpb.arg> wrote in message
news:p an.2004.10.05.15.37.25.942000@grfpb.arg...
> On Mon, 04 Oct 2004 20:38:40 +0000, Alan wrote:
>
> > I have downloaded some RAR files to my pc. have tried to download them
> > my P900 but neither the P900 nor my pc will recognise the files. Anyone
> > give me any advice on getting them recognised. TIA
> > Alan
>
> They're compressed files, like ZIP.
> http://www.rarlab.com/
>
> --
> Michael Turner
> Email (ROT13)
> zvxr.gheare1963@grfpb.arg

Many thanks Michael, Understood, and everything working smoothly now.
Regards
Alan
!