Unlocking an S700i

Can an SE S700i on the Vodaphone network be easily unlocked ?
Thanks
Alan
7 answers Last reply
More about unlocking s700i

    "Alan" <sparebox13nospam11@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Can an SE S700i on the Vodaphone network be easily unlocked ?

    Not yet no. Avoid getting any phone on vodaphone.

    On Wed, 06 Oct 2004 03:00:49 +0100, tHatDudeUK wrote:

    > "Alan" <sparebox13nospam11@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >> Can an SE S700i on the Vodaphone network be easily unlocked ?
    >
    > Not yet no. Avoid getting any phone on vodaphone.

    Any reason why ?

    BTW I've been with Voda for 11 years and I'm completely happy with them.

    --
    Michael Turner

    Email (ROT13)

    zvxr.gheare1963@grfpb.arg

    "michael turner" <zvxr.gheare1963@grfpb.arg> schrieb im Newsbeitrag

    > Any reason why ?
    >
    > BTW I've been with Voda for 11 years and I'm completely happy with them.

    I love them as a provider, but i don't like what they do to their branded
    phones.

    Malte

    On Wed, 06 Oct 2004 15:00:08 +0200, M W wrote:

    > "michael turner" <zvxr.gheare1963@grfpb.arg> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    >>
    >> Any reason why ?
    >>
    >> BTW I've been with Voda for 11 years and I'm completely happy with them.
    >
    > I love them as a provider, but i don't like what they do to their branded
    > phones.

    Well... most SPs are guilty of that, however Voda's branding/crippling IMO
    is particularly loathsome.

    Having also recently seen and used an O2 butchered Nokia 6600, and the
    complete mess T-mobile made of a SE t630. I will always avoid branded
    phones... period.

    BTW I use a Voda supplied Nokia 6310i(not branded), and a SE t630
    which is again unbranded.

    --
    Michael Turner

    Email (ROT13)

    zvxr.gheare1963@grfpb.arg

    "michael turner" <zvxr.gheare1963@grfpb.arg> wrote in message
    > BTW I use a Voda supplied Nokia 6310i(not branded), and a SE t630
    > which is again unbranded.

    That's surprising. I guess u went to CPW or something.

    O2 are usually the least worst for branding IMO, and Voda the absolute
    worst.

    tHatDudeUK wrote:
    > "michael turner" <zvxr.gheare1963@grfpb.arg> wrote in message
    >
    >>BTW I use a Voda supplied Nokia 6310i(not branded), and a SE t630
    >>which is again unbranded.
    >

    > That's surprising. I guess u went to CPW or something.
    >
    > O2 are usually the least worst for branding IMO, and Voda the absolute
    > worst.

    My S700 on O2 from the CPW is totally unbranded and unlocked :-)

    On Wed, 06 Oct 2004 18:58:39 +0100, tHatDudeUK wrote:

    > "michael turner" <zvxr.gheare1963@grfpb.arg> wrote in message
    >> BTW I use a Voda supplied Nokia 6310i(not branded), and a SE t630
    >> which is again unbranded.
    >
    > That's surprising. I guess u went to CPW or something.

    I got it used from a mate who upgraded to a Nokia 3650. Think he got it
    from Phones4U.

    --
    Michael Turner

    Email (ROT13)