Unlocking an S700i

Tags:
Last response: in Brands
Share
October 6, 2004 1:24:20 AM

Can an SE S700i on the Vodaphone network be easily unlocked ?
Thanks
Alan

More about : unlocking s700i

Anonymous
October 6, 2004 7:00:49 AM

"Alan" <sparebox13nospam11@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Can an SE S700i on the Vodaphone network be easily unlocked ?

Not yet no. Avoid getting any phone on vodaphone.
Anonymous
October 6, 2004 5:24:21 PM

On Wed, 06 Oct 2004 03:00:49 +0100, tHatDudeUK wrote:

> "Alan" <sparebox13nospam11@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> Can an SE S700i on the Vodaphone network be easily unlocked ?
>
> Not yet no. Avoid getting any phone on vodaphone.

Any reason why ?

BTW I've been with Voda for 11 years and I'm completely happy with them.

--
Michael Turner

Email (ROT13)

zvxr.gheare1963@grfpb.arg
October 6, 2004 7:00:08 PM

"michael turner" <zvxr.gheare1963@grfpb.arg> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:p an.2004.10.06.12.24.21.351000@grfpb.arg...

> Any reason why ?
>
> BTW I've been with Voda for 11 years and I'm completely happy with them.

I love them as a provider, but i don't like what they do to their branded
phones.

Malte
Anonymous
October 6, 2004 7:00:09 PM

On Wed, 06 Oct 2004 15:00:08 +0200, M W wrote:

> "michael turner" <zvxr.gheare1963@grfpb.arg> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> news:p an.2004.10.06.12.24.21.351000@grfpb.arg...
>>
>> Any reason why ?
>>
>> BTW I've been with Voda for 11 years and I'm completely happy with them.
>
> I love them as a provider, but i don't like what they do to their branded
> phones.

Well... most SPs are guilty of that, however Voda's branding/crippling IMO
is particularly loathsome.

Having also recently seen and used an O2 butchered Nokia 6600, and the
complete mess T-mobile made of a SE t630. I will always avoid branded
phones... period.

BTW I use a Voda supplied Nokia 6310i(not branded), and a SE t630
which is again unbranded.

--
Michael Turner

Email (ROT13)

zvxr.gheare1963@grfpb.arg
Anonymous
October 6, 2004 10:58:39 PM

"michael turner" <zvxr.gheare1963@grfpb.arg> wrote in message
news:p an.2004.10.06.13.41.17.699000@grfpb.arg...
> BTW I use a Voda supplied Nokia 6310i(not branded), and a SE t630
> which is again unbranded.

That's surprising. I guess u went to CPW or something.

O2 are usually the least worst for branding IMO, and Voda the absolute
worst.
Anonymous
October 7, 2004 1:59:18 AM

tHatDudeUK wrote:
> "michael turner" <zvxr.gheare1963@grfpb.arg> wrote in message
> news:p an.2004.10.06.13.41.17.699000@grfpb.arg...
>
>>BTW I use a Voda supplied Nokia 6310i(not branded), and a SE t630
>>which is again unbranded.
>

> That's surprising. I guess u went to CPW or something.
>
> O2 are usually the least worst for branding IMO, and Voda the absolute
> worst.

My S700 on O2 from the CPW is totally unbranded and unlocked :-)
Anonymous
October 8, 2004 7:07:18 PM

On Wed, 06 Oct 2004 18:58:39 +0100, tHatDudeUK wrote:

> "michael turner" <zvxr.gheare1963@grfpb.arg> wrote in message
> news:p an.2004.10.06.13.41.17.699000@grfpb.arg...
>> BTW I use a Voda supplied Nokia 6310i(not branded), and a SE t630
>> which is again unbranded.
>
> That's surprising. I guess u went to CPW or something.

I got it used from a mate who upgraded to a Nokia 3650. Think he got it
from Phones4U.

--
Michael Turner

Email (ROT13)