  • Phones
  • SIM Card
Last response: in Brands
October 7, 2004 7:32:02 PM

Go to:

http://www.thematrixphones.co.uk/

For the newest phones for only £20
All phones are sim free or pay as you go and brand new and boxed with
warranty to prove they are not stolen - which means you can keep your
existing mobile number and sim card! No contracts, no mess. Just put
your own sim card into the phone and away you go!

All i ask is that you put my refferal number (0401) when
you sign up.

More about : p910i k700i t630

Anonymous
October 8, 2004 3:20:01 AM

"Mike B" <benjy_the_frog@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
> For the newest phones for only £20
> All phones are sim free or pay as you go and brand new and boxed with
> warranty to prove they are not stolen - which means you can keep your
> existing mobile number and sim card! No contracts, no mess. Just put
> your own sim card into the phone and away you go!
>
> All i ask is that you put my refferal number (0401) when
> you sign up.

F**k off you cheeky t**t

This is an illegal pyramid scheme!