Bluetooth Stowaway Keyboard With P900

Last response: in Brands
October 8, 2004 12:59:00 PM

Has anyone used one of these with a P900

http://www.thinkoutside.com/products/stowaway-bt.html

If so any comments?
Anonymous
October 9, 2004 7:19:04 PM

"Kimball K Kinnison" <nospam.please@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Has anyone used one of these with a P900
>
> http://www.thinkoutside.com/products/stowaway-bt.html
>
> If so any comments?

Well the second one that came from www.expansys.com works wonderfully on my
p800. You can even access the menu bars and applications from it.

The first one they sent me wouldn't stay powered up :o /

I played MGS Karting with it earlier for a laugh, but couldn't get it to
simulate the jog dial in the game. It does make writing long emails and
documents with Quickword finally a practical proposition though.

Regards,
Mike Dyer.
!