Am I a bad person?

Black_Cat

Distinguished
Jan 11, 2002
My friend is getting married (that fool) in August. We play games online all the time and his Dell P3 500 is getting a bit obsolete. I figured rather than get him candlestick holders or napkin rings I would put together a decent system for him and his bride to be (mostly for him). He's going to need a soundcard, so I figured I would give him my old SB Live! Platinum and get myself a Game Theater XP. Am I a bad person?

I can't think of a good signature so I'll use this one.

lagger

Distinguished
Jan 19, 2001
Heck no!! not in my opinion anyway

lagger

<b><font color=blue>Checking under my North<font color=red> AND</font color=red> South bridges for <font color=green>Trolls</font color=green></font color=blue>

jihiggs

Splendid
Oct 11, 2001
ive done that with burners before, felt a little guilty but, its just a little white lie!

how do you shoot the devil in the back? what happens if you miss? -verbal

mattburklund

Distinguished
Mar 19, 2002
You would be a bad person if you gave a guy candle holders for his wedding! If I was him I would take a better slightly used pc anyday! Hey Im getting married too how about a new cd burner????

AMD_Man

Splendid
Jul 3, 2001
Of course not! Heck, I'd rather get a PC than all the useless stuff when I get married. I forsee my wife being as geeky as I am!

:wink: <b><i>"A penny saved is a penny earned!"</i></b> :wink:

buddry

Distinguished
Mar 20, 2002
No way. You are basically building him a PC for free. You can't complain about what you get if it is free.

<b><font color=green>Garbage Can?</font color=green></b>

Black_Cat

Distinguished
Jan 11, 2002
Of course not! Heck, I'd rather get a PC than all the useless stuff when I get married. I forsee my wife being as geeky as I am!
Do yourself a favor. Don't get married.

You would be a bad person if you gave a guy candle holders for his wedding! If I was him I would take a better slightly used pc anyday! Hey Im getting married too how about a new cd burner????
That's the way I figured it. I just felt a bit guilty giving him an inferior product like the SB Live! I guess as long as I resolve any driver issues before I give it to him he'll be okay. No I don't have any new CD burners, but I've got an old one. :smile:

Yes. dunno why, but, yes.
Gee, thanks Bill.

I can't think of a good signature so I'll use this one.

You're giving him your cast-offs as a wedding gift? Yes, you're a very, very bad person indeed.

By the way, I've just broken violent wind. Am I also a bad person?

Sex is great but its no substitite for the real thing.....

You want something bad?

You've never seem anything quite like what I left floating in the can this morning.

Funny, we started talking about sound cards.....

Sex is great but it's no substitute for the real thing.....