I am buing a ATI AIW 8500 DV and want to attach it to my TV. Apart from RF input my TV only has SCART input (also called Peritel, EURO Connector or EURO AV). My TV is old but works fine.

The question is if I can use an adapter to convert one of the ATI AIW outputs to SCART?

I probably can't, so I guess I have to buy a new TV, but I would apreciate someone to confirm it before spending all that money on a new TV.

Thanks in advance.

2 answers Last reply
More about scart
  1. I've seen them sell adapters at major electronics stores etc.

    "The answer to life's problems aren't at the bottom of a beer bottle, they're on TV."
  2. Or you could build one yourself. Just get two connectors, one of each type, and splice the wires. You may want to check on the polarity/alignment to make sure you do it right. A quick research on the web should get you the info you need.

    While wearing syran-wrap speedos, my shrink had the nerve to tell me "I can cleary see yer nuts!"
Ask a new question

Read More

Tuner Cards TV ATI Graphics