Format Disk P900

Hello
How can i format the disk of my P900?
When i try to use the command in config pannel, it only show diskD
and i can't change the disk name to format the phone disk and not the memory
stick
Even when you use teh rename fonction, you can't access to the C disk
Has anyone the solution?
Thanks in advance
Jean-Philippe
1 answer Last reply
More about format disk p900

    "d911" <jpgautriaud@club-internet.fr> wrote in message
    > Hello
    > How can i format the disk of my P900?
    > When i try to use the command in config pannel, it only show diskD
    > and i can't change the disk name to format the phone disk and not the
    memory
    > stick
    > Even when you use teh rename fonction, you can't access to the C disk
    > Has anyone the solution?

    can't format internal disk, can only do a system reset

    > Thanks in advance
    > Jean-Philippe

Ericsson Command Prompt Format