  • Games
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
July 1, 2004 11:45:15 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games (More info?)

Hello, NG,

after a while I installed Project IGI again and wanted to play it, but in
the main menu there is no mouse cursor available and also in the game there
is no crosshair.

My system is:

P4 1800, GeForce 2 MX, 256 RAM, WinXP Pro (no SP1)

Thank you in advance

More about : igi crosshair problem

Anonymous
July 1, 2004 11:54:48 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games (More info?)

get a patch from http://www30.brinkster.com/parad0xx
"Alex Pinnow" <kazah3214@yahoo.de> wrote in message
> Hello, NG,
>
> after a while I installed Project IGI again and wanted to play it, but in
> the main menu there is no mouse cursor available and also in the game
there
> is no crosshair.
>
> My system is:
>
> P4 1800, GeForce 2 MX, 256 RAM, WinXP Pro (no SP1)
>
> Thank you in advance

Anonymous
July 2, 2004 12:03:21 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games (More info?)

wessel, dont spam with your dialer site or ill post to brinkster about ur
activities - delete it urself or ill post it.

!