IGI crosshair problem

Archived from groups: alt.games (More info?)

Hello, NG,

after a while I installed Project IGI again and wanted to play it, but in
the main menu there is no mouse cursor available and also in the game there
is no crosshair.

My system is:

P4 1800, GeForce 2 MX, 256 RAM, WinXP Pro (no SP1)

Thank you in advance
2 answers Last reply
More about crosshair problem
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games (More info?)

    get a patch from http://www30.brinkster.com/parad0xx
    "Alex Pinnow" <kazah3214@yahoo.de> wrote in message
    > Hello, NG,
    >
    > after a while I installed Project IGI again and wanted to play it, but in
    > the main menu there is no mouse cursor available and also in the game
    there
    > is no crosshair.
    >
    > My system is:
    >
    > P4 1800, GeForce 2 MX, 256 RAM, WinXP Pro (no SP1)
    >
    > Thank you in advance

  2. Archived from groups: alt.games (More info?)

    wessel, dont spam with your dialer site or ill post to brinkster about ur
    activities - delete it urself or ill post it.
    "Wessel" <pie_weebl@hotmail.com> ÓÏÏÂÝÉÌ/ÓÏÏÂÝÉÌÁ × ÎÏ×ÏÓÔÑÈ ÓÌÅÄÕÀÝÅÅ:
    > get a patch from http://www30.brinkster.com/parad0xx
    > "Alex Pinnow" <kazah3214@yahoo.de> wrote in message
    > > Hello, NG,
    > >
    > > after a while I installed Project IGI again and wanted to play it, but
    in
    > > the main menu there is no mouse cursor available and also in the game
    > there
    > > is no crosshair.
    > >
    > > My system is:
    > >
    > > P4 1800, GeForce 2 MX, 256 RAM, WinXP Pro (no SP1)
    > >
    > > Thank you in advance

Games Video Games