MN-720 & WPA

According to the spec sheet for this product, this card
supports WPA. Also, the MS Broadband Network Utility
Help applet has instructions for seting it up. Yet when
I select a WPA network in the MS Broadband Networking
Setup wizard, that utility informs me that "The selected
network requires WPA security, which is not supported
with this version."

Am I the victim of false advertising?

don't use the wizard to setup WPA, use the built in Wireless Zero
Configuration in Windows XP to configure WPA.

--
Barb Bowman
Expert Zone Columnist

Could anyone give step by step instructions to setup
adapter using wireless zero configuration please.

Thanks

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone/columns/bowman/03july28.asp#cwpwxp

On Thu, 22 Apr 2004 23:43:56 -0700,

--