SE K700i and Bluetooth headset problems

I've had a few days with my shiny new K700i and I'm starting to regret
it. The biggest problem is that the phone will not work with my
Blutake BT400 bluetooth headset. I can pair the two; pressing connect
changes the profile to handsfree and the first call goes right but
then for the next call nothing would be heard on the headset. Or,
else, the phone automatically changes the profile to normal and when
trying to connect to the headset it would say "Bluetooth Connection
Failed". After this, it does not work again unless I delete the device
and pair again, then the same thing happens.

The headset works flawlessly with my SE T68i.

I've read of similar problems in forums but no solutions. Anyone
knows?

Thanks.
1 answer Last reply
More about k700i bluetooth headset problems

    Update the phone software to version R1AA.
    Ask your dealer.

    "Gustavo Gabaldon" <gustavogp@despammed.com> schreef in bericht
    I've had a few days with my shiny new K700i and I'm starting to regret
    it. The biggest problem is that the phone will not work with my
    Blutake BT400 bluetooth headset. I can pair the two; pressing connect
    changes the profile to handsfree and the first call goes right but
    then for the next call nothing would be heard on the headset. Or,
    else, the phone automatically changes the profile to normal and when
    trying to connect to the headset it would say "Bluetooth Connection
    Failed". After this, it does not work again unless I delete the device
    and pair again, then the same thing happens.

    The headset works flawlessly with my SE T68i.

    I've read of similar problems in forums but no solutions. Anyone
    knows?

    Thanks.

Ericsson Gaming Headsets Bluetooth