Loocking for Free software and Games for my new S700i

Hello,

I baught a S700i and i'm Loocking for Free software and Games for my new
S700i.

A link would be great, i searched google but found nothing free and good.

TIA

Kind regards.
7 answers Last reply
More about loocking free software games s700i

    "Eurocounter" <Eurocounter@yucom.be> wrote in message
    > Hello,
    >
    > I baught a S700i and i'm Loocking for Free software and Games for my new
    > S700i.
    >
    > A link would be great, i searched google but found nothing free and good.
    >
    > TIA
    >
    > Kind regards.

    If you can afford an S700 then you can afford a few games.

    And maybe a dictionary!!

    :o)

    I Know my Englisch is bad, but maybe not as bad as your dutch.

    If you can't (won't) help don't react at all.

    :p

    >I Know my Englisch is bad, but maybe not as bad as your dutch.
    >
    > If you can't (won't) help don't react at all.
    >
    > :p

    :o) means a joke
    Droevig voor om het even welke veroorzaakte inbreuk

    ;o)

    OK, OK is al goed hoor.
    No hard feelings hoor.

    De vraag komt omdat budget nu wel is opgesoupeerd he.

    Zal nog wa blijven zoeken he.

    Sorry voor de reactie.

    mvg

    OK, OK is al goed hoor.
    No hard feelings hoor.

    De vraag komt omdat budget nu wel is opgesoupeerd he.

    Zal nog wa blijven zoeken he.

    Sorry voor de reactie.

    mvg

    OK, OK is al goed hoor.
    No hard feelings hoor.

    De vraag komt omdat budget nu wel is opgesoupeerd he.

    Zal nog wa blijven zoeken he.

    Sorry voor de reactie.

    mvg

    I was using an incredibly cheap GENIE account for calls and a second
    T610 for picture messaging and GPRS PocketPC access via orange pay and
    go. I wanted to carry 1 phone ...so I can also carry the work one :)

    So I ditched GENIE (MISTAKE-1) and bought a S700i on O2 with mms and
    gprs wap. Its a lovely looking and feeling phone. BIT lumpy but not
    huge (I have had a 9110 and a 9210 after all) and VERY solid. A
    stronger beast than the T28,68i and 610 I have had. Good- no silly
    joystick to stop working!!

    But i cant get the pocketpc to connect over the mobile internet- Im
    asking O2 about that at the moment. Hopefully its switched off...
    loads of settings on the internet. None work - I get a connect then the
    thing disconnected and tells me to speak to my IP....

    BUT I cant get MMS with pictures from the S700i to be vieweable on the
    family N-Gage (T610 was fine doing that) *The MMS arrive, and the
    picture can be saved and moved to and viewed on a pc but NOT as a MMS-
    it crashes the N-Gage for heavens sake! (Attached sounds and text
    work). I have tried every combination of MMS and camera size settings.
    *BIG* problem. MMS FROM the n-gage are ok- looks like its the format of
    ..JPG that the camera is using that the nokia is barfing at..

    BUT the performance of the camera is DIRE in less than full light - much
    worse than the the low res T610 camera managed. Camera shake. Grainy++
    thats a real blow- as I loved the T610 camera for snapping odd and
    unlikely things - I rather expected to be able to do that BETTER now :(

    In bright light its great however...

    BUT the camera has this really NAFF KERR-LICKKK when I take a picture,
    and everyone knows CHEAP GADGETS MAKE MORE NOISE - go listen to a
    light switch in a Porche if you dont believe me.... its embarassing!
    Three equally stupid noises to choose from. Im hoping that someone
    will hack the ROM image and be able to reflash something sensible like

    >clik< or something...or hey even NOTHING! yeah?

    To get the pictures in my PC I open the rubber bung????rubber bung???
    take the memory card, put it in its adaptor, put that in a card reader
    and put the card reader in a USB slot... but it works! Thats ok. I'll
    lose the adaptor first I suspect.

    SMS works ok- but why on earth does the inbound list tell you the time
    received, and make you go look for the time it was SENT??? I know
    when it arrived, the phone beeps! Its when it was SENT I need isnt it?

    go where they should. Dont seem too many java progrs for the S700i yet
    whats the nearest 'phone' for java that might work?

    Profiles are good - I like that they include 'divert' in the profile again.

    The CHATBOARD for the T610 is recognised by the S700i but the space bar
    produces a curly bracket so thats going in the bin too....

    I do like using the 700 keypad for texting. The recessed buttons feel
    odd at first but they dont rattle or click so its an ok experience.

    The two extra buttons below * and # are a mystery and kind of in the way
    but hey ho...

    The keylock is weird isnt it.

    Radio works ok, but I dont use wired headsets so I'll never use it.

    Still fun to play with however so I'll keep playing. Sorry for
    waffling... be interested in seeing what others discover

    Carl (North Wales UK)

Ericsson Games Software