Loocking for Free software and Games for my new S700i

Hello,

I baught a S700i and i'm Loocking for Free software and Games for my new
S700i.

A link would be great, i searched google but found nothing free and good.

TIA

Kind regards.
2 answers Last reply
More about loocking free software games s700i

    Try http://soneric.ru/games/

    They have pretty much every game compatible with SE's.

    CU

    "Eurocounter" <Eurocounter@yucom.be> wrote in message
    > Hello,
    >
    > I baught a S700i and i'm Loocking for Free software and Games for my new
    > S700i.
    >
    > A link would be great, i searched google but found nothing free and good.
    >
    > TIA
    >
    > Kind regards.

    > Try http://soneric.ru/games/
    >
    > They have pretty much every game compatible with SE's.
    >
    > CU

    Thx M8, gonna have a look.
    Thx again.

Ericsson Games Software