Loocking for Free software and Games for my new S700i

Last response: in Brands
October 15, 2004 1:07:03 AM

Hello,

I baught a S700i and i'm Loocking for Free software and Games for my new
S700i.

A link would be great, i searched google but found nothing free and good.

TIA

Kind regards.
Anonymous
October 15, 2004 7:42:41 AM

Try http://soneric.ru/games/

They have pretty much every game compatible with SE's.

CU

"Eurocounter" <Eurocounter@yucom.be> wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> I baught a S700i and i'm Loocking for Free software and Games for my new
> S700i.
>
> A link would be great, i searched google but found nothing free and good.
>
> TIA
>
> Kind regards.

Anonymous
October 15, 2004 6:10:03 PM

> Try http://soneric.ru/games/
>
> They have pretty much every game compatible with SE's.
>
> CU

Thx M8, gonna have a look.
Thx again.
!