Why can't I download the driver for the mn-720

Jason

Distinguished
Jul 25, 2003

Now typically, most companies also supply their drivers
for their products on their website. I went to the
downloads section of the MS BB website, and it says there
is nothing available. What if I lose my cd, or it's in a
place where I can't access it, but do have access to the
web. What's up with this junk????

any help is appreciated..ie. am i just not looking hard
enough??

If you searched this newsgroup, you should have been able to find an
answer...

Here's how you can get the drivers without the cd.

Goto
http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/broadbandnetworking/15_Downloads.aspx

Select MN700
Download the msbndownload.exe file

Extract its contents with Winrar
Right click msbn.msi and install it.

After you install it, the drivers will be in (if you keep the default msbn
install directory) C:\Program Files\Microsoft Broadband Networking

--
Jason Tsang - Microsoft MVP

Find out about the MS MVP Program -