Standard output Tripplite LC-1200

Last response: in Home Audio
April 27, 2005 2:13:41 PM

I have a Tripplite Line Conditioner Model LC-1200.

Measuring the output at the outlets I get 112.3 VAC.

Output at my wall socket is 123.1 VAC.

Is this unit working correctly or do I need to make internal
adjustments, there are some trim pots inside. Is line conditioning
supposed to step down the voltage, is this the proper output VAC?

thanks
Anonymous
April 27, 2005 11:08:31 PM

kevin g wrote:
> Measuring the output at the outlets I get 112.3 VAC.

US house current is anywhere from about 110VAC to 130VAC. Sounds like
reasonable output to me.
Anonymous
April 28, 2005 7:28:41 AM

On Wed, 27 Apr 2005 10:13:41 -0400, kevin g <kevingnospam@aol.com>
wrote:

>I have a Tripplite Line Conditioner Model LC-1200.
>
>Measuring the output at the outlets I get 112.3 VAC.
>
>Output at my wall socket is 123.1 VAC.
>
>Is this unit working correctly or do I need to make internal
>adjustments, there are some trim pots inside. Is line conditioning
>supposed to step down the voltage, is this the proper output VAC?
>
>thanks
Sounds fine. The real question is what happens at lower line voltages?
123 is slightly high but only hard on incadescent lamps :)
If you monitor you line voltage and can snag a reading when it is
close to 110, that will tell the tale. Having a Variac would make this
test easy.
, _
, | \ MKA: Steve Urbach
, | )erek No JUNK in my email please