Transformer

Status
Not open for further replies.

I was looking at building my own tube amp doesn anyone have a good
website i can goto that will explain to me a step by step method. Im
mostly confused on what transformers I should be using. One more
question what is the difference between push-pull, open end and all
thouse other types of tube amps?

Yes, become a R.A.T. (rec.audio.tubes). From a friendly rodent.

Take a look at this site

http://www.worldaudiodesign.com/

I built thier KEL84 Kit and use it instead of my Marantz PM7200. If you go
to the shop section you will find books and transformers, as well as
complete Kits.

Regards

Alan