Retrieve Windows Live ID and Password?

jimtuvey

Honorable
Apr 10, 2012
I haven't used my Hotmail account for a few years and just recently I have started to receive calendar alerts. The problem is; I can’t remember my Live ID or password as it was s o long ago. My question is; what can I do to delete the account given that I can’t access it?

Rgds
Jim

jimtuvey

Honorable
Apr 10, 2012
Thank you Alvine,
I have tried to request a password reset but without knowing my Windows Live ID I can't send it?

ram1009

Distinguished
Most accounts I use associate user names and passwords with e-mail addresses so that either can be sent to the associated e-mail address if lost or forgotten. I don't use Windows Live but I can't imagine it being any different.

jimtuvey

Honorable
Apr 10, 2012
I didn't have any credit cards associated with the account and I have tried all the passwords & email address's I can remember over the years with no success. Does anyone know how I can locate an email address for Windows Live to contact them? I can't find one on their site that doesn't require me to log in.

And if you could sent it, you wouldn't be able to look at it because it would be in your password protected inbox.