  • Networking
Last response: in Networking
Share
April 21, 2004 4:45:03 PM

I am having problems accessing my basestation. The
webpage won't load, it keeps giving me a gateway timeout
error. Help! (Other than that everything is running fine.)

More about : base station timeout

Anonymous
April 21, 2004 6:21:28 PM

MN100, 500, or 700? Maybe be in bridge mode. For the 700
you can reach through name, but the 500 needs a reset
using the reset hole on the back (and looses all
settings).

April 22, 2004 8:00:50 AM

Remove any proxy settings in your web browser.

!