base station timeout

I am having problems accessing my basestation. The
webpage won't load, it keeps giving me a gateway timeout
error. Help! (Other than that everything is running fine.)
2 answers Last reply
More about base station timeout

    MN100, 500, or 700? Maybe be in bridge mode. For the 700
    you can reach through name, but the 500 needs a reset
    using the reset hole on the back (and looses all
    settings).

    Remove any proxy settings in your web browser.

Routers Hardware Microsoft Gateway Networking