FA: end this minute: Transformers Altec, UTC, 4722, more, ..

Last response: in Home Audio
April 29, 2005 2:00:02 AM

Archived from groups: rec.audio.pro,rec.music.makers.marketplace,rec.music.makers.synth,rec.audio.tech (More info?)

FA: end this minute: Transformers Altec, UTC, 4722, more, Neve

eBay Seller: Vintage Music Gear

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewListedItemsWi...
Anonymous
April 29, 2005 3:17:53 PM

In article <1114750802.824898.120520@l41g2000cwc.googlegroups.com> MrMarksMusic@aol.com writes:

> FA: end this minute

Um . . . isn't this kind of desperate?

April 30, 2005 12:13:08 AM

Archived from groups: rec.audio.pro,rec.audio.tech (More info?)

Mike Rivers wrote:
> Um . . . isn't this kind of desperate?

Crossposting auction notices to every newsgroup in sight is kinda
desperate to begin with. I tend to be highly skeptical of folks who feel
they have to advertise their auction.
!