ringtones - SE T637

Is it possible to use a *.mid file as a ringtone, and if so, how would one
get it onto this phone?

Thanks!
5 answers Last reply
More about ringtones t637

    In article <97CdnX82gK4JV-vcRVn-uw@adelphia.com>,
    "gabbo" <gabbo@netsync.net> wrote:

    > Is it possible to use a *.mid file as a ringtone, and if so, how would one
    > get it onto this phone?
    >
    > Thanks!

    If you mean a midi file, get Floats Mobile Agent, connect your phone and
    drag and drop.

    http://fma.sourceforge.net

    On Wed, 20 Oct 2004 16:29:08 -0400, gabbo wrote:

    > Is it possible to use a *.mid file as a ringtone,

    Yup.

    > and if so, how would one
    > get it onto this phone?

    A data-cable, infrared or Bluetooth may be used.

    --
    Michael Turner

    Email (ROT13)

    zvxr.gheare1963@grfpb.arg

    Thanks - I do have a data cable, and am using it to successfully sync with
    Outlook, as well as being able to copy pictures over. I'm not seeing howI
    can actually copy the ringtones, however.

    I'm assuming I need "float's mobile agent" as noted in the post above - or
    is there some other utility that comes with the phone that might work?

    Thanks,
    Mark

    "michael turner" <zvxr.gheare1963@grfpb.arg> wrote in message
    > On Wed, 20 Oct 2004 16:29:08 -0400, gabbo wrote:
    >
    >> Is it possible to use a *.mid file as a ringtone,
    >
    > Yup.
    >
    >> and if so, how would one
    >> get it onto this phone?
    >
    > A data-cable, infrared or Bluetooth may be used.
    >
    > --
    > Michael Turner
    > Email (ROT13)
    > zvxr.gheare1963@grfpb.arg

    Never mind - I got the floats software (great stuff) and have it all figured
    out.

    Thanks for the help!!!

    "gabbo" <gabbo@netsync.net> wrote in message
    > Thanks - I do have a data cable, and am using it to successfully sync with
    > Outlook, as well as being able to copy pictures over. I'm not seeing howI
    > can actually copy the ringtones, however.
    >
    > I'm assuming I need "float's mobile agent" as noted in the post above - or
    > is there some other utility that comes with the phone that might work?
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Mark
    >
    > "michael turner" <zvxr.gheare1963@grfpb.arg> wrote in message
    >> On Wed, 20 Oct 2004 16:29:08 -0400, gabbo wrote:
    >>
    >>> Is it possible to use a *.mid file as a ringtone,
    >>
    >> Yup.
    >>
    >>> and if so, how would one
    >>> get it onto this phone?
    >>
    >> A data-cable, infrared or Bluetooth may be used.
    >>
    >> --
    >> Michael Turner
    >> Email (ROT13)
    >> zvxr.gheare1963@grfpb.arg