ringtones - SE T637

Last response: in Brands
Share
October 20, 2004 8:29:08 PM

Is it possible to use a *.mid file as a ringtone, and if so, how would one
get it onto this phone?

Thanks!

More about : ringtones t637

Anonymous
October 20, 2004 10:25:54 PM

In article <97CdnX82gK4JV-vcRVn-uw@adelphia.com>,
"gabbo" <gabbo@netsync.net> wrote:

> Is it possible to use a *.mid file as a ringtone, and if so, how would one
> get it onto this phone?
>
> Thanks!

If you mean a midi file, get Floats Mobile Agent, connect your phone and
drag and drop.

http://fma.sourceforge.net
Anonymous
October 21, 2004 3:28:45 PM

On Wed, 20 Oct 2004 16:29:08 -0400, gabbo wrote:

> Is it possible to use a *.mid file as a ringtone,

Yup.

> and if so, how would one
> get it onto this phone?

A data-cable, infrared or Bluetooth may be used.

--
Michael Turner

Email (ROT13)

zvxr.gheare1963@grfpb.arg
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
October 21, 2004 3:28:46 PM

Thanks - I do have a data cable, and am using it to successfully sync with
Outlook, as well as being able to copy pictures over. I'm not seeing howI
can actually copy the ringtones, however.

I'm assuming I need "float's mobile agent" as noted in the post above - or
is there some other utility that comes with the phone that might work?

Thanks,
Mark

"michael turner" <zvxr.gheare1963@grfpb.arg> wrote in message
news:p an.2004.10.21.10.28.44.817000@grfpb.arg...
> On Wed, 20 Oct 2004 16:29:08 -0400, gabbo wrote:
>
>> Is it possible to use a *.mid file as a ringtone,
>
> Yup.
>
>> and if so, how would one
>> get it onto this phone?
>
> A data-cable, infrared or Bluetooth may be used.
>
> --
> Michael Turner
> Email (ROT13)
> zvxr.gheare1963@grfpb.arg
October 21, 2004 3:28:47 PM

Never mind - I got the floats software (great stuff) and have it all figured
out.

Thanks for the help!!!

news:p bWdnbuzTvrZCOrcRVn-jw@adelphia.com...

!