better RG6 crimper

Last response: in Home Theatre Legacy
May 10, 2004 9:00:41 AM

I can never get the RG6 connectors tight enough with one of those cheapo
crimpers. They keep coming off. Is there some secret in getting tighter
crimps or do I need a better crimper?

--
Their lips collided in a glancing blow.

More about : rg6 crimper

Anonymous
May 10, 2004 2:11:41 PM

On Mon, 10 May 2004 05:00:41 GMT, "DTV Refugee" <nospam@nospam.com>
wrote:

>I can never get the RG6 connectors tight enough with one of those cheapo
>crimpers. They keep coming off. Is there some secret in getting tighter
>crimps or do I need a better crimper?

Use a compression crimper or some of them snap and seal kind.
May 11, 2004 2:27:30 AM

the compression connector you want to use is called an EX6. Go to this page
and search under PPC Product # for EX6
http://www.ppc-online.com/catalog/catalog.cfm

on each connector, use a WS375 weather seal thread protector. You can see
what they look like on the same PPC Product # search page above.

The compression Assembly Tool required to compress the aforementioned EX6 is
found here.
http://www.ripley-tools.com/tools.php?tool=CAT&category...

This is the best setup!
!