Sign in with
Your question

Microphone not working after windows 7 ultimate

Last response: in Windows 7
Anonymous
a b \ Driver
a b $ Windows 7
April 10, 2012 6:06:29 PM

Hello, I had windows 7 home edition and i got windows 7 ultimate insatalled but afterwards my microphone is not wrokingd..what should i do now??plz advice ASAP
April 10, 2012 6:13:48 PM

1. Right click on the volume control icon in the system tray (next to the clock), select Recording Devices.

2. Select your microphone from the list of devices.

3. Click Set Default.

If your microphone isn't listed, you might need to install some drivers for the motherboard. If it's too quiet, repeat steps 1 and 2, then click properties instead and you can tweak sensitivity, boost, etc.
m
l
June 30, 2012 9:07:54 AM

willard said:
1. Right click on the volume control icon in the system tray (next to the clock), select Recording Devices.

2. Select your microphone from the list of devices.

3. Click Set Default.

If your microphone isn't listed, you might need to install some drivers for the motherboard. If it's too quiet, repeat steps 1 and 2, then click properties instead and you can tweak sensitivity, boost, etc.

have tried your advice and a message comes up saying that no audio device is installed, but my speakers work, please can you help
m
l
June 30, 2012 9:15:31 AM

have tried your advice and a message comes up saying that no audio device is installed, but my speakers work ,please can you help
m
l
Related resources
!