Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

P910 cases

Last response: in Brands
Share
Anonymous
October 21, 2004 10:09:00 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.ericsson (More info?)

Have a nice new P910 arriving Monday and looking for the best case for it.

Anyone got a 900/910 case suggestion? (also scratch protectors - I guess
price not a big deal here).

Alan

More about : p910 cases

Anonymous
October 23, 2004 9:37:50 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.ericsson (More info?)

"Fitness Fiend" <FitnessFiend@coldmail.com> wrote in message
news:cvGdnXPpufOocOrcRVnyjw@pipex.net...
> Have a nice new P910 arriving Monday and looking for the best case for it.
>
> Anyone got a 900/910 case suggestion? (also scratch protectors - I guess
> price not a big deal here).
>
> Alan
>

Hi, I got a Writeshield kit from www.expansys.com for my p800 and am very
pleased with it.

I tried many cases but found them all too bulky except an extremely basic
case bought from www.m-99.com which also had a clear plastic front so I
could text through it and check and cancel alerts without removing it from
the case.

Mike Dyer.
Anonymous
October 23, 2004 10:13:38 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.ericsson (More info?)

Fitness Fiend wrote:
> Have a nice new P910 arriving Monday and looking for the best case
> for it.
> Anyone got a 900/910 case suggestion? (also scratch protectors - I
> guess price not a big deal here).

Krussel is your friend, I have one, it's very useable in the case and well
designed - had one on my T610 as well, and have one on the wife's moto.
Everything fits just right.

http://www.krusell.se/product.php?s=2&product=942

mobilefun stock them.

--
Teal'c: "Dr Jackson's preliminary electroencephalogram proved anomalous"
O'Neill: "I dare you to say that again"
Related resources
Anonymous
October 24, 2004 3:50:08 AM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.ericsson (More info?)

"Tim S Kemp" <news@timkemp.karoo.co.uk> wrote in message
news:q2GdnW5RE_7YDOfcSa8jmA@karoo.co.uk...
> Fitness Fiend wrote:
>> Have a nice new P910 arriving Monday and looking for the best case
>> for it.
>> Anyone got a 900/910 case suggestion? (also scratch protectors - I
>> guess price not a big deal here).
>
> Krussel is your friend, I have one, it's very useable in the case and well
> designed - had one on my T610 as well, and have one on the wife's moto.
> Everything fits just right.
>
> http://www.krusell.se/product.php?s=2&product=942
>
> mobilefun stock them.

Which Krussell is that then (having trouble with SP2 firewall)? Is it the
fold down version or the one where the whole phone is encased?

Thanks also for the info on screen protection (bloody expensive aren't
they)? I've had the P800 for a year now and it's only just starting to have
issues with the screen. Is the P900/910 screen that succeptible to
scratching?

Alan
Anonymous
October 24, 2004 4:10:11 AM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.ericsson (More info?)

Fitness Fiend wrote:

> Which Krussell is that then (having trouble with SP2 firewall)? Is it
> the fold down version or the one where the whole phone is encased?

It's got a fold down clear front so you can use it flip closed in the case
or flip it down, a flip down bit at the back for the camera and it's just
works really well...


--
"Get a paper bag"
Anonymous
October 24, 2004 12:23:16 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.ericsson (More info?)

> It's got a fold down clear front so you can use it flip closed in the case
> or flip it down, a flip down bit at the back for the camera and it's just
> works really well...
>


Cheers Tim,

Alan
Anonymous
October 24, 2004 4:46:11 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.ericsson (More info?)

"Fitness Fiend" <FitnessFiend@coldmail.com> wrote in message
news:ls-dnbo_4IWwfefcRVnyjg@pipex.net...
>
> "Tim S Kemp" <news@timkemp.karoo.co.uk> wrote in message
> news:q2GdnW5RE_7YDOfcSa8jmA@karoo.co.uk...
> > Fitness Fiend wrote:
> >> Have a nice new P910 arriving Monday and looking for the best case
> >> for it.
> >> Anyone got a 900/910 case suggestion? (also scratch protectors - I
> >> guess price not a big deal here).
> >
> > Krussel is your friend, I have one, it's very useable in the case and
well
> > designed - had one on my T610 as well, and have one on the wife's moto.
> > Everything fits just right.
> >
> > http://www.krusell.se/product.php?s=2&product=942
> >
> > mobilefun stock them.
>
> Which Krussell is that then (having trouble with SP2 firewall)? Is it the
> fold down version or the one where the whole phone is encased?
>
> Thanks also for the info on screen protection (bloody expensive aren't
> they)? I've had the P800 for a year now and it's only just starting to
have
> issues with the screen. Is the P900/910 screen that succeptible to
> scratching?
>
> Alan
>

When you order the screen protector 'kit' you get a bottle of cleaning
solution and special impregnated cloths to get your screen immaculate before
fitting the writeshield. There are several screen protectors included so
this helps with the cost. I'm still on my first after 5 months of heavy use,
couldn't bear a scratched screen that's why I bought them.

I bought that Krussell case of an eBay seller and found it too small for my
p800, I wonder if it was actually intended for a p900 which is slightly
smaller. It wouldn't fit at all with the flip fitted.

The 'Chairmans Case' from Expansys.com was too bulky and had a weak belt
clip, they did a basic 'Belkin' case which was nearly there for me but I
missed being able to use the phone through a plastic window.

Regards,
Mike Dyer.
Anonymous
October 24, 2004 9:12:32 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.ericsson (More info?)

Nello;
You have beatiful cases at pielframa.com
they have cases for all PDA, notebooks , smartphones,
in leather cowskin, crocodile, ostrich
Really good quality
Jean-Philippe
"Mike Dyer" <reply@usenet> a écrit dans le message de news:
417a8dea$0$59481$ed2619ec@ptn-nntp-reader03.plus.net...
> "Fitness Fiend" <FitnessFiend@coldmail.com> wrote in message
> news:cvGdnXPpufOocOrcRVnyjw@pipex.net...
>> Have a nice new P910 arriving Monday and looking for the best case for
>> it.
>>
>> Anyone got a 900/910 case suggestion? (also scratch protectors - I guess
>> price not a big deal here).
>>
>> Alan
>>
>
> Hi, I got a Writeshield kit from www.expansys.com for my p800 and am very
> pleased with it.
>
> I tried many cases but found them all too bulky except an extremely basic
> case bought from www.m-99.com which also had a clear plastic front so I
> could text through it and check and cancel alerts without removing it from
> the case.
>
> Mike Dyer.
>
>
>
!