Can't upgrade my k700i on SE/updateservice

Last response: in Brands
October 22, 2004 12:02:32 AM

Every time I try to upgrade my k700i cellular i get this in my IE java
console:

init()
----------------------------
Sony Ericsson Update Service
Applet version: v1.20
DocumentBase:http://www.sonyericsson.com/updateservice/nocache/K700/
FilesDir:http://www.sonyericsson.com/updateservice/nocache/K700/
start()
hf.path file=C:\hf.path
InstallDir = C:\Program Files\Sony Ericsson\Update Service
versions should be:1.15, 1.00
install_package_version=1.15
upgrade_package_version=1.00
Installation up2date!
up2date
Action found
Action found: P800PCSWCHECK
arg: C:\Program Files\Sony Ericsson\Update Service
mRouter not found
Strem end
Strem end

Is the server down or what is the problem?
Anonymous
October 23, 2004 12:30:20 AM

On Thu, 21 Oct 2004 20:02:32 +0200, "Mattias Nilsson"
<matni_remove_@bredband.net> wrote:

>Every time I try to upgrade my k700i cellular i get this in my IE java
>console:
>
>init()
>----------------------------

you not on o2 are you???
-----
sms text addict? www.smstextaddict.co.uk
been_bluejacked? www.bluejackaddict.co.uk
-----
Anonymous
October 25, 2004 2:57:07 AM

Mattias Nilsson wrote:
> Every time I try to upgrade my k700i cellular i get this in my IE java
> console:
>
> init()
> ----------------------------
> Sony Ericsson Update Service
> Applet version: v1.20
> DocumentBase:http://www.sonyericsson.com/updateservice/nocache/K700/
> FilesDir:http://www.sonyericsson.com/updateservice/nocache/K700/
> start()
> hf.path file=C:\hf.path
> InstallDir = C:\Program Files\Sony Ericsson\Update Service
> versions should be:1.15, 1.00
> install_package_version=1.15
> upgrade_package_version=1.00
> Installation up2date!
> up2date
> Action found
> Action found: P800PCSWCHECK
> arg: C:\Program Files\Sony Ericsson\Update Service
> mRouter not found
> Strem end
> Strem end
>
> Is the server down or what is the problem?

"mRouter not found" is interesting. Part of the support SW for the
SyncStation is called "mRouterRuntime". Maybe you should check
installation of the drivers for the DSS-20 or -25?
!