Dead Man's Hand...NEED HELP!(and yes, it's a PC Game!)

Archived from groups: alt.games (More info?)

'Revolution'...I get to the top of the ladder with that plant growing right
next to it(up on ground level. You can spot its leaves, or whatever it is,
while climbing up), and then it just stops.
Can't go nowhere. Don't know where to go, or how to get there. For all
intents and purposes, I'm trapped(of course I could go all the way back, but
what would be the point of that?).
None of the doors can be opened, I can't climb up anywhere(?), I can't blow
anyting out of my way(?), and I'm getting pretty annoyed with that whole
level.
I wan't to go on chasing Vic, for cryin' out loud(and hope 'tehon' don't
sees much more of that oh, so tiresomely obligatory female 'helper'(aka
soon-to-be princess in peril)).
I've rung one bell, and got two dudes shootin' bad guys with me, but that's
it. Where there more by this point? should I have shot them too, to somehow
being given an exit? Is that the idea? Cause I must say I discovered the
damned thing on pure accident, shooting it just for the hell of it.

Elfseeker

Archived from groups: alt.games (More info?)

Hi
Ive never heard of the game, but have you tried http://gamefaqs.com ?
? ? They have help for almost every game ever made!
there will be a guide on there, im sure
-ashley
http://klikgamers.tk