How to activate inactive sim card?

Last response: in Brands
October 26, 2004 1:28:57 AM

Hi

I've got a inactive orange sim card and would like to reactivate it.
How to do it?

thanks

--
For health, bargains and knowledge of what is going on in the world visit
Arek's 888 Way's To Success - Just Do It website!

http://snipurl.com/90li

Thank You
October 26, 2004 1:28:58 AM

[POSTED TO alt.cellular.ericsson - REPLY ON USENET PLEASE]

In <oeoqn0d65bvneeuon3gp1r7453u96r214s@4ax.com> on Mon, 25 Oct 2004 21:28:57
+0100, Arek <> wrote:

>I've got a inactive orange sim card and would like to reactivate it.
>How to do it?

Contact Orange.

October 26, 2004 2:19:45 AM

On Mon, 25 Oct 2004 20:37:41 GMT, John Navas
<spamfilter0@navasgroup.com> wrote:

>[POSTED TO alt.cellular.ericsson - REPLY ON USENET PLEASE]
>
>In <oeoqn0d65bvneeuon3gp1r7453u96r214s@4ax.com> on Mon, 25 Oct 2004 21:28:57
>+0100, Arek <> wrote:
>
>>I've got a inactive orange sim card and would like to reactivate it.
>>How to do it?
>
>Contact Orange.

Ok, whats their number please. TIA

--
For health, bargains and knowledge of what is going on in the world visit
Arek's 888 Way's To Success - Just Do It website!

http://snipurl.com/90li

Thank You
October 26, 2004 2:42:46 AM

<Arek> wrote in message news:0frqn0pt6lmrktvpn1rl8k7hl4s4hti0kp@4ax.com...
> On Mon, 25 Oct 2004 20:37:41 GMT, John Navas
> <spamfilter0@navasgroup.com> wrote:
>
> >[POSTED TO alt.cellular.ericsson - REPLY ON USENET PLEASE]
> >
> >In <oeoqn0d65bvneeuon3gp1r7453u96r214s@4ax.com> on Mon, 25 Oct 2004
21:28:57
> >+0100, Arek <> wrote:
> >
> >>I've got a inactive orange sim card and would like to reactivate it.
> >>How to do it?
> >
> >Contact Orange.
>
> Ok, whats their number please. TIA

I think they are using 4 these days. Maybe 5, I can't remember. Or was
Cingular using 5 and Orange 6........

> --
> For health, bargains and knowledge of what is going on in the world visit
> Arek's 888 Way's To Success - Just Do It website!
>
> http://snipurl.com/90li
>
> Thank You
October 26, 2004 5:51:52 AM

[POSTED TO alt.cellular.ericsson - REPLY ON USENET PLEASE]

In <0frqn0pt6lmrktvpn1rl8k7hl4s4hti0kp@4ax.com> on Mon, 25 Oct 2004 22:19:45
+0100, Arek <> wrote:

>On Mon, 25 Oct 2004 20:37:41 GMT, John Navas
><spamfilter0@navasgroup.com> wrote:
>
>>In <oeoqn0d65bvneeuon3gp1r7453u96r214s@4ax.com> on Mon, 25 Oct 2004 21:28:57
>>+0100, Arek <> wrote:
>>
>>>I've got a inactive orange sim card and would like to reactivate it.
>>>How to do it?
>>
>>Contact Orange.
>
>Ok, whats their number please. TIA

"Google is your friend:"
<http://www.google.com/search?q=orange+cellular&gt;
October 26, 2004 2:10:30 PM

On Mon, 25 Oct 2004 22:19:45 +0100, Arek <> wrote:

>>Contact Orange.
>
>Ok, whats their number please. TIA

What country?

DK