How to activate inactive sim card?

Hi

I've got a inactive orange sim card and would like to reactivate it.
How to do it?

thanks

--
For health, bargains and knowledge of what is going on in the world visit
Arek's 888 Way's To Success - Just Do It website!

http://snipurl.com/90li

Thank You
More about activate inactive card

    [POSTED TO alt.cellular.ericsson - REPLY ON USENET PLEASE]

    In <oeoqn0d65bvneeuon3gp1r7453u96r214s@4ax.com> on Mon, 25 Oct 2004 21:28:57
    +0100, Arek <> wrote:

    >I've got a inactive orange sim card and would like to reactivate it.
    >How to do it?

    Contact Orange.

    On Mon, 25 Oct 2004 20:37:41 GMT, John Navas
    <spamfilter0@navasgroup.com> wrote:

    >[POSTED TO alt.cellular.ericsson - REPLY ON USENET PLEASE]
    >
    >In <oeoqn0d65bvneeuon3gp1r7453u96r214s@4ax.com> on Mon, 25 Oct 2004 21:28:57
    >+0100, Arek <> wrote:
    >
    >>I've got a inactive orange sim card and would like to reactivate it.
    >>How to do it?
    >
    >Contact Orange.

    Ok, whats their number please. TIA

    --

    <Arek> wrote in message news:0frqn0pt6lmrktvpn1rl8k7hl4s4hti0kp@4ax.com...
    > On Mon, 25 Oct 2004 20:37:41 GMT, John Navas
    > <spamfilter0@navasgroup.com> wrote:
    >
    > >[POSTED TO alt.cellular.ericsson - REPLY ON USENET PLEASE]
    > >
    > >In <oeoqn0d65bvneeuon3gp1r7453u96r214s@4ax.com> on Mon, 25 Oct 2004
    21:28:57
    > >+0100, Arek <> wrote:
    > >
    > >>I've got a inactive orange sim card and would like to reactivate it.
    > >>How to do it?
    > >
    > >Contact Orange.
    >
    > Ok, whats their number please. TIA

    I think they are using 4 these days. Maybe 5, I can't remember. Or was
    Cingular using 5 and Orange 6........

    In <0frqn0pt6lmrktvpn1rl8k7hl4s4hti0kp@4ax.com> on Mon, 25 Oct 2004 22:19:45
    +0100, Arek <> wrote:

    >On Mon, 25 Oct 2004 20:37:41 GMT, John Navas
    ><spamfilter0@navasgroup.com> wrote:
    >
    >>In <oeoqn0d65bvneeuon3gp1r7453u96r214s@4ax.com> on Mon, 25 Oct 2004 21:28:57
    >>+0100, Arek <> wrote:
    >>
    >>>I've got a inactive orange sim card and would like to reactivate it.
    >>>How to do it?
    >>
    >>Contact Orange.
    >
    >Ok, whats their number please. TIA

    "Google is your friend:"
    <http://www.google.com/search?q=orange+cellular>

    On Mon, 25 Oct 2004 22:19:45 +0100, Arek <> wrote:

    >>Contact Orange.
    >
    >Ok, whats their number please. TIA

    What country?

    DK