bluetooth linked to pc.

Last response: in Brands
October 26, 2004 2:41:55 AM

Pairing my bluetooth headset to the computer went ok without problems.
Can you help me with a program allowing to use the headset on the pc
as an audio-device.

kind regards Frithjof
--
Frithjof

More about : bluetooth linked

Anonymous
October 26, 2004 6:28:33 AM

[POSTED TO alt.cellular.ericsson - REPLY ON USENET PLEASE]

In <417d7f0c.44236204@news.individual.net> on Mon, 25 Oct 2004 22:41:55 GMT,
f.lampe@tiscalinet.de (Frithjof Lampe) wrote:

>Pairing my bluetooth headset to the computer went ok without problems.
>Can you help me with a program allowing to use the headset on the pc
>as an audio-device.

Pair it as an audio device with the PC Bluetooth adapter, and then select it
in Control Panel -> Sounds and Audio Devices -> Audio.