bluetooth linked to pc.

Pairing my bluetooth headset to the computer went ok without problems.
Can you help me with a program allowing to use the headset on the pc
as an audio-device.

kind regards Frithjof
--
Frithjof
1 answer Last reply

    [POSTED TO alt.cellular.ericsson - REPLY ON USENET PLEASE]

    In <417d7f0c.44236204@news.individual.net> on Mon, 25 Oct 2004 22:41:55 GMT,
    f.lampe@tiscalinet.de (Frithjof Lampe) wrote:

    >Pairing my bluetooth headset to the computer went ok without problems.
    >Can you help me with a program allowing to use the headset on the pc
    >as an audio-device.

    Pair it as an audio device with the PC Bluetooth adapter, and then select it
    in Control Panel -> Sounds and Audio Devices -> Audio.

Ericsson Gaming Headsets Bluetooth