Sign in with
Your question
Solved

Internet Disconnects after uninstalling some programs

Last response: in Windows 7
April 11, 2012 3:51:11 AM

Sup everyone,
Well the other day a "friend" put a spyware on my computer and monitored me for a while all because he want me to get a amd crapdozer (coz he HATES intel and thinks amd is actually good) computer. Anyway when he told me he was monitoring me i got pissed so i downloaded like 3 spyware/malware removals (would of put malwarebytes only, but friend decided to block me from doing that) anyway i made a deal with the friend and he decided to remove the spyware. So i decided to remove my extra security software (comodo firewally, pctools spyware doctor i think) and i kept my avast free.
While my computer was infected i was playing around with ALOT of settings in comodo fire wall and after installing it my internet has been disconnecting (only in my computer). Now i think that my messing around with comodo has created this problem but im not sure. For example if i want to load google it takes ages and alot of times and after a while it will disconnect.

Best solution

a b $ Windows 7
April 11, 2012 7:47:42 PM

aytekin said:
Sup everyone,
Well the other day a "friend" put a spyware on my computer and monitored me for a while all because he want me to get a amd crapdozer (coz he HATES intel and thinks amd is actually good) computer. Anyway when he told me he was monitoring me i got pissed so i downloaded like 3 spyware/malware removals (would of put malwarebytes only, but friend decided to block me from doing that) anyway i made a deal with the friend and he decided to remove the spyware. So i decided to remove my extra security software (comodo firewally, pctools spyware doctor i think) and i kept my avast free.
While my computer was infected i was playing around with ALOT of settings in comodo fire wall and after installing it my internet has been disconnecting (only in my computer). Now i think that my messing around with comodo has created this problem but im not sure. For example if i want to load google it takes ages and alot of times and after a while it will disconnect.

Is this person still your friend ? With all you have done, there is no way of telling what has been affected, but guessing the registry is probably amiss.
Don't know the timeframe for all of this, but a windows restore may fix it.
a b $ Windows 7
April 11, 2012 7:56:51 PM

Hi :) 

As the saying goes..... with friends like that, who needs enemies....

You need a better class of friend...

All the best Brett :) 
m
l
Related resources
April 19, 2012 1:12:15 AM

Thanks everyone!

I have managed to fix the problem with a few system restores and a small registry clean-up. My computer is working well even though it still doesn't feel as fast as it was before.
m
l
April 19, 2012 1:12:48 AM

Best answer selected by aytekin.
m
l
!