does the S700i support Morphun platfrom games ?

Last response: in Brands
Share
October 27, 2004 2:38:27 PM

as subject.....
Anonymous
October 28, 2004 12:16:44 AM

On Wed, 27 Oct 2004 10:38:27 +0100, me wrote:

> as subject.....

No.

--
Michael Turner

Email (ROT13)

zvxr.gheare1963@grfpb.arg
Anonymous
October 28, 2004 1:43:05 AM

On Wed, 27 Oct 2004 20:16:44 +0100, michael turner wrote:

> On Wed, 27 Oct 2004 10:38:27 +0100, me wrote:
>
>> as subject.....
>
> No.

PS.

SE appear to have stopped supporting Mophun in a few of their recent
handsets. And if you look around there ain't really that many games for
the Mophun platform anyway, not compaired to Java game availability.

Plus the pre-installed Java games on say the k700i, run rings around
anything that Mophun is capable of.

--
Michael Turner

Email (ROT13)

zvxr.gheare1963@grfpb.arg
October 29, 2004 6:57:08 PM

On Wed, 27 Oct 2004 21:43:05 +0100, michael turner
<zvxr.gheare1963@grfpb.arg> wrote:
>> No.
>
>PS.
>
>SE appear to have stopped supporting Mophun in a few of their recent
>handsets. And if you look around there ain't really that many games for
>the Mophun platform anyway, not compaired to Java game availability.
>
>Plus the pre-installed Java games on say the k700i, run rings around
>anything that Mophun is capable of.

OK, fair enough. Just saw a bunch of morphun games and wondered...

Thanks for replying.
!