P910 - how do I make alarms louder?

Hi

Ive found most of the alarms are much too quiet and I keep missing them -
they are easily muffled if the phone is in its case or the phone is lying
flat on a table and I'm in the room next door.

Is there a way to get them louder?

Ive only found a volume control for the ringer with an option to increment
the loudness each time it rings.

Maybe I'm asking a bit much to hear it from another room but I can hear my
cooker timer in the kitchen, cheapo alarm clocks, clockwork and electronic
kitchen timers, my old psion 3 and 5 alarms etc etc so I do expect to hear
my all singing all dancing brand new phone.

Thanks for any info

Ian
3 answers Last reply
More about p910 make alarms louder

    Ian Roberts wrote:
    > Hi
    >
    > Ive found most of the alarms are much too quiet and I keep missing
    > them - they are easily muffled if the phone is in its case or the
    > phone is lying flat on a table and I'm in the room next door.
    >
    > Is there a way to get them louder?

    Load different sounds for them - the "digirain" midi from the sony ericsson
    website is quite loud.

    --
    "Get a paper bag"

    "Tim S Kemp" <news@timkemp.karoo.co.uk> wrote in message
    > Ian Roberts wrote:
    >> Hi
    >>
    >> Ive found most of the alarms are much too quiet and I keep missing
    >> them - they are easily muffled if the phone is in its case or the
    >> phone is lying flat on a table and I'm in the room next door.
    >>
    >> Is there a way to get them louder?
    >
    > Load different sounds for them - the "digirain" midi from the sony
    > ericsson website is quite loud.

    Thanks Tim

    I'll check it out

    I^)

    > Load different sounds for them - the "digirain" midi from the sony
    > ericsson website is quite loud.

    Hi Tim

    Couldnt find "digirain". Can you tell me an where I'll find it.

    Thanks

    I^)

Ericsson Phones