P910 - how do I make alarms louder?

Last response: in Brands
November 1, 2004 1:45:22 AM

Hi

Ive found most of the alarms are much too quiet and I keep missing them -
they are easily muffled if the phone is in its case or the phone is lying
flat on a table and I'm in the room next door.

Is there a way to get them louder?

Ive only found a volume control for the ringer with an option to increment
the loudness each time it rings.

Maybe I'm asking a bit much to hear it from another room but I can hear my
cooker timer in the kitchen, cheapo alarm clocks, clockwork and electronic
kitchen timers, my old psion 3 and 5 alarms etc etc so I do expect to hear
my all singing all dancing brand new phone.

Thanks for any info

Ian
Anonymous
November 1, 2004 10:34:39 AM

Ian Roberts wrote:
> Hi
>
> Ive found most of the alarms are much too quiet and I keep missing
> them - they are easily muffled if the phone is in its case or the
> phone is lying flat on a table and I'm in the room next door.
>
> Is there a way to get them louder?

Load different sounds for them - the "digirain" midi from the sony ericsson
website is quite loud.

--
"Get a paper bag"
Anonymous

"Tim S Kemp" <news@timkemp.karoo.co.uk> wrote in message
> Ian Roberts wrote:
>> Hi
>>
>> Ive found most of the alarms are much too quiet and I keep missing
>> them - they are easily muffled if the phone is in its case or the
>> phone is lying flat on a table and I'm in the room next door.
>>
>> Is there a way to get them louder?
>
> Load different sounds for them - the "digirain" midi from the sony
> ericsson website is quite loud.

Thanks Tim

I'll check it out

I^)
Anonymous
November 2, 2004 12:04:08 PM

> Load different sounds for them - the "digirain" midi from the sony
> ericsson website is quite loud.

Hi Tim

Couldnt find "digirain". Can you tell me an where I'll find it.

Thanks

I^)
!