calendar sync on T637 question

Hello - just trying to figure out if this is normal behavior or if I'm
missing something. I can sync my contacts and calendar on the phone with
outlook just fine. However, I'm only getting 5 weeks of calendar
appointments on the phone. Is this limit preset somewhere? I'd like to have
all my appointments through December, for example, but the last appt. I show
is Dec. 6th (today is 11/1). Everything is showing up fine in outlook. I've
been through all the options I can find in the application that came from
Sony/Ericsson.

Any suggestions to increase the range of dates that sync?

Thanks!
1 answer Last reply
More about calendar sync t637 question

    never mind, I answered my own question - there's a setting buried in a
    "right-click" option that lets me increase the 5 week limit.

    "gabbo" <gabbo@netsync.net> wrote in message
    > Hello - just trying to figure out if this is normal behavior or if I'm
    > missing something. I can sync my contacts and calendar on the phone with
    > outlook just fine. However, I'm only getting 5 weeks of calendar
    > appointments on the phone. Is this limit preset somewhere? I'd like to
    > have all my appointments through December, for example, but the last appt.
    > I show is Dec. 6th (today is 11/1). Everything is showing up fine in
    > outlook. I've been through all the options I can find in the application
    > that came from Sony/Ericsson.
    >
    > Any suggestions to increase the range of dates that sync?
    >
    > Thanks!

Ericsson Outlook