calendar sync on T637 question

Last response: in Brands
Share
November 1, 2004 6:46:36 PM

Hello - just trying to figure out if this is normal behavior or if I'm
missing something. I can sync my contacts and calendar on the phone with
outlook just fine. However, I'm only getting 5 weeks of calendar
appointments on the phone. Is this limit preset somewhere? I'd like to have
all my appointments through December, for example, but the last appt. I show
is Dec. 6th (today is 11/1). Everything is showing up fine in outlook. I've
been through all the options I can find in the application that came from
Sony/Ericsson.

Any suggestions to increase the range of dates that sync?

Thanks!
November 1, 2004 6:50:23 PM

never mind, I answered my own question - there's a setting buried in a
"right-click" option that lets me increase the 5 week limit.

!