p900 screen calibration

Tags:
Last response: in Brands
November 2, 2004 1:00:20 AM

I am having a problem with my p900's screen calibration. I have removed the flip and everything was working fine for a month or so. Recently though the touch screen has been about 5mm out. I have to press below the actual point to get the right application button.

I have tried the control apnel -> display -> caliobration but when i go to the second dot to align i get the error message "Too far from point 2" even though i am pressing right on top of it.

Does anyone know of an applications or methods to reset the touchscreen?
Anonymous
November 2, 2004 5:55:25 AM

"jebic" <jebic@nospam.com> wrote in message

>I am having a problem with my p900's screen calibration. I have removed the
>flip and everything was working fine for a month or so. Recently though the
>touch screen has been about 5mm out. I have to press below the actual point
>to get the right application button.
>
> I have tried the control apnel -> display -> caliobration but when i go
> to the second dot to align i get the error message "Too far from point 2"
> even though i am pressing right on top of it.
>
> Does anyone know of an applications or methods to reset the touchscreen?

If you press the jog dial in during this calibration process, it resets to
factory default, have you tried that ?

nick

--

Nick Hatzichristos
AnimateThis

ICQ# : 48636115
Anonymous
December 25, 2008 5:04:00 PM

if that doesn't work, is there anything else ?

Larry
!