Random dc and need to restart computer

ujian01

Distinguished
May 1, 2012
I got 3 computers at home (2 connected with cable and 1 wifi). Only 1 computer has this problem. Whenever i try to patch my games (Diablo 3 and Final Fantasy XIV)suddenly it dc-ed me from internet (unable to access router and need to restart computer to be able to connect to internet again).

The disconnect happen really random. Sometimes it dc when i'm playing but it really seldom (only happen 2 times). Sometimes it dcing me when i play the game or watch video streaming (this evenmore rare). Sometimes when this problem happen, the computer went BSOD and restart.

When I got dced, the other 2 computers still can run the internet with no problem. I restarted the router but it doesn't help. The only thing that i have to do is to restart my computer.

I tried to turn off the firewall, but no effect as well.

Then I formatted this computer (only have motherboard and VGA driver installed, no anti virus or etc) but the problem still persist. One forum told me turn off ppop(something) but i don't know how to do it.

Mobo : H77M-D3H
Network card : it's with the mobo
Router : D-Link 2740b
(all got the latest firmware)

ujian01

Distinguished
May 1, 2012
Whenever it got DCed, when i open"network and sharing center" it keep saying "identifying". It seems it try to connect but fail. Does it mean that my network card got problem?

qweqwe

Distinguished
Jan 1, 2012
I'm having the same problem (except I don't BSOD), I'd DC and then have to restart or it will continually say "identifying". Anyone out there with a solution, it would be greatly appreciated if you share!

Same motherboard - H77M-D3H
Similar router - D-Link 2640