DSS 25 + P900 & K700

I own a P900 with a DSS25 , so that i can synchronise my phone with my PC
My son bought a K700, We tried to synchronise his phone with the DSS25, but
we can't have the K700 recognised by the station
Has anybody any solutions for a double possibility to synchronise the 2
phones
( even when the message to actualise the phone list is shown, it doesn't
want to recognise the K700; nothing in the FAQ on SE site)
Thank you for your help
2 answers Last reply
More about p900 k700

    d911 wrote:
    > I own a P900 with a DSS25 , so that i can synchronise my phone with my PC
    > My son bought a K700, We tried to synchronise his phone with the DSS25, but
    > we can't have the K700 recognised by the station
    > Has anybody any solutions for a double possibility to synchronise the 2
    > phones
    > ( even when the message to actualise the phone list is shown, it doesn't
    > want to recognise the K700; nothing in the FAQ on SE site)
    > Thank you for your help

    You are not trying to use the P900 synch. SW to sync the K700, are you?
    You need to install the SW from the K700 CD - or better yet, download
    an updated version from the SE K700 support pages.

    I tried to install the cd from the K700; but the station didn't want to
    recognize the K700
    "fm" <postmaster@127.0.0.1> a écrit dans le message de news:
    T94id.5235$Km6.138990@news4.e.nsc.no...
    > d911 wrote:
    >> I own a P900 with a DSS25 , so that i can synchronise my phone with my
    >> PC
    >> My son bought a K700, We tried to synchronise his phone with the DSS25,
    >> but we can't have the K700 recognised by the station
    >> Has anybody any solutions for a double possibility to synchronise the 2
    >> phones
    >> ( even when the message to actualise the phone list is shown, it doesn't
    >> want to recognise the K700; nothing in the FAQ on SE site)
    >> Thank you for your help
    > You are not trying to use the P900 synch. SW to sync the K700, are you?
    > You need to install the SW from the K700 CD - or better yet, download an
    > updated version from the SE K700 support pages.

Ericsson Phones