  • Ericsson
  • Phones
Last response: in Brands
November 2, 2004 9:44:55 PM

I own a P900 with a DSS25 , so that i can synchronise my phone with my PC
My son bought a K700, We tried to synchronise his phone with the DSS25, but
we can't have the K700 recognised by the station
Has anybody any solutions for a double possibility to synchronise the 2
phones
( even when the message to actualise the phone list is shown, it doesn't
want to recognise the K700; nothing in the FAQ on SE site)
Thank you for your help

More about : dss p900 k700

Anonymous
November 3, 2004 4:28:11 PM

d911 wrote:
> I own a P900 with a DSS25 , so that i can synchronise my phone with my PC
> My son bought a K700, We tried to synchronise his phone with the DSS25, but
> we can't have the K700 recognised by the station
> Has anybody any solutions for a double possibility to synchronise the 2
> phones
> ( even when the message to actualise the phone list is shown, it doesn't
> want to recognise the K700; nothing in the FAQ on SE site)
> Thank you for your help

You are not trying to use the P900 synch. SW to sync the K700, are you?
You need to install the SW from the K700 CD - or better yet, download
an updated version from the SE K700 support pages.
Anonymous
November 4, 2004 2:06:31 AM

I tried to install the cd from the K700; but the station didn't want to
recognize the K700
T94id.5235$Km6.138990@news4.e.nsc.no...
!