  • Video
Last response: in Home Theatre Legacy
Share
June 7, 2004 1:55:22 AM

I should've posted this here instead of there:

I guess the firmware upgrade that I did has broke my receiver. A scan of
satellites shows new TV channels but they aren't be added to the channel
list.

More about : pansat 300a problem

Anonymous
June 7, 2004 1:55:23 AM

On Sun, 06 Jun 2004 21:55:22 GMT, johnny@n0sq.net wrote:

>I should've posted this here instead of there:
>
>I guess the firmware upgrade that I did has broke my receiver. A scan of
>satellites shows new TV channels but they aren't be added to the channel
>list.

Do a factory reset and reprogram.
Do they have a PC editor like gtools for that one?
June 7, 2004 5:33:37 AM

kryppy wrote:

> On Sun, 06 Jun 2004 21:55:22 GMT, johnny@n0sq.net wrote:
>
>>I should've posted this here instead of there:
>>
>>I guess the firmware upgrade that I did has broke my receiver. A scan of
>>satellites shows new TV channels but they aren't be added to the channel
>>list.
>

> Do a factory reset and reprogram.
> Do they have a PC editor like gtools for that one?

Not that I am aware of.