P900 to S700 ?

Hey!

i'm looking to change my phone, and as the s700 is the newest on the market
i am interested in getting it.

i am currently using a P900, and i was wondering if anyone could tell me if
they would advise the swop?

Thank you for taking the time to read my post.
1 answer Last reply
More about p900 s700

    "Mr. Mayet" <mghmayet@yebo.co.za> skrev i meddelandet
    > Hey!
    >
    > i'm looking to change my phone, and as the s700 is the newest on the
    market
    > i am interested in getting it.
    >
    > i am currently using a P900, and i was wondering if anyone could tell me
    if
    > they would advise the swop?
    >
    > Thank you for taking the time to read my post.

    Well, the S700 is not symbian based, so you would not have the same choice
    of applications to install like you do on the P900. The screen is smaller
    than the P900 too (although pretty large). The camera is 1.3 megapixel
    though.

    Tell us what you use the P900 for currently. The answer will depend a lot on
    this.

Ericsson Phones