P900 to S700 ?

Last response: in Brands
November 4, 2004 10:16:48 PM

Hey!

i'm looking to change my phone, and as the s700 is the newest on the market
i am interested in getting it.

i am currently using a P900, and i was wondering if anyone could tell me if
they would advise the swop?

Thank you for taking the time to read my post.

More about : p900 s700

Anonymous
November 9, 2004 9:59:58 PM

"Mr. Mayet" <mghmayet@yebo.co.za> skrev i meddelandet
> Hey!
>
> i'm looking to change my phone, and as the s700 is the newest on the
market
> i am interested in getting it.
>
> i am currently using a P900, and i was wondering if anyone could tell me
if
> they would advise the swop?
>
> Thank you for taking the time to read my post.

Well, the S700 is not symbian based, so you would not have the same choice
of applications to install like you do on the P900. The screen is smaller
than the P900 too (although pretty large). The camera is 1.3 megapixel
though.

Tell us what you use the P900 for currently. The answer will depend a lot on
this.
!