Where's the P910i homescreen?

Tags:
Last response: in Brands
Share
November 11, 2004 10:37:09 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.ericsson,uk.telecom.mobile (More info?)

Just upgraded my P910i to the latest organiser version, so I don't think
this can be a version issue.

At
http://www.sonyericsson.com/spg.jsp?cc=gb&lc=en&ver=400...,
the imaging and messaging section at the bottom of the page, there's a link
to a Flash animated presentation. One of the things the presentation shows
is something it calls Homescreen which seems to be like Outlooks 'Outlook
today' page. It shows totals for SMS, MMS, emails, tasks & appointments etc.
The layout also seems to be configurable.
Trouble is, I can't find where the hell is is on the phone.
Anyone able to clear this one up?

Cheers,
Paul

More about : p910i homescreen

Anonymous
November 11, 2004 11:04:24 PM

On Thu, 11 Nov 2004 19:37:09 +0000 (UTC), Paul wrote:

> there's a link to a Flash animated presentation. One of the things the
> presentation shows is something it calls Homescreen which seems to be
> like Outlooks 'Outlook today' page. It shows totals for SMS, MMS,
> emails, tasks & appointments etc. The layout also seems to be
> configurable. Trouble is, I can't find where the hell is is on the
> phone. Anyone able to clear this one up?

That's a new one on me! I would like to use that also!

If anyone else finds it let us all know!

--
Best regards
Barry

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.ericsson,uk.telecom.mobile (More info?)

me too.

BJH wrote:

>On Thu, 11 Nov 2004 19:37:09 +0000 (UTC), Paul wrote:
>

>>there's a link to a Flash animated presentation. One of the things the
>>presentation shows is something it calls Homescreen which seems to be
>>like Outlooks 'Outlook today' page. It shows totals for SMS, MMS,
>>emails, tasks & appointments etc. The layout also seems to be
>>configurable. Trouble is, I can't find where the hell is is on the
>>phone. Anyone able to clear this one up?
>>

>That's a new one on me! I would like to use that also!
>
>If anyone else finds it let us all know!

Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
November 12, 2004 4:36:24 AM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.ericsson,uk.telecom.mobile (More info?)

Suspect it is a hidden facilty - Orange use it but have seen comments that
it is slow ie 20secs to appear once you open flip and impossible to remove.
Have emailed SE to ask them what happened to it..

"Chris Gadsby" <chris_gadsby@xntlworld.com> wrote in message
> me too.
>

> BJH wrote:
>
> >On Thu, 11 Nov 2004 19:37:09 +0000 (UTC), Paul wrote:
> >

> >>there's a link to a Flash animated presentation. One of the things the
> >>presentation shows is something it calls Homescreen which seems to be
> >>like Outlooks 'Outlook today' page. It shows totals for SMS, MMS,
> >>emails, tasks & appointments etc. The layout also seems to be
> >>configurable. Trouble is, I can't find where the hell is is on the
> >>phone. Anyone able to clear this one up?
> >>

> >That's a new one on me! I would like to use that also!
> >
> >If anyone else finds it let us all know!

Anonymous
November 12, 2004 1:51:47 PM

On Fri, 12 Nov 2004 01:36:24 -0000, Stephen Haley wrote:

> Suspect it is a hidden facilty - Orange use it but have seen comments that
> it is slow ie 20secs to appear once you open flip and impossible to remove.
> Have emailed SE to ask them what happened to it..

I'll stick with Agendus then, but I'd be interested to see what response
you get back from SE

--
Regards
Barry

it sounds like you probably have a trail version of either Tracker or Handy
Day. These are supplied on the application CD unless your telco supplier
provides it. It is definitely not in the core SE programs.

cheers

!